Ford 7810 Blue Chrome Limited

Mickheff89

56 minutes ago, Mickheff89 said:

Does anyone know the story behind this model or have I stumbled onto a gem?

I know there is a silver chrome one that is limited too. This one is apparently limited to 1000 pieces.

$_57.JPG

Have seen an ad for those in classic tractor recently. I'll see if I can find it. 

there was at least one real one made if not two by ford many years ago, i think they may have had a gun metal finish to the wheel hubs?? but not 100% certain on that one, saw something in classic tractor a while back about them, will try and find the link in a min 

right,the original ford built one one was a 6610 not a 7610. and as i thought it had silver wheels and cab top, the real one had cut away parts within the engine area,with red oaint on the edges to highlight them, there was apparently a 2nd bigger tractor done ,but no one seems to have a pic of it or remember what number it was,but going by posts made it could have been a tw15 or similar . was on the classic tractor facebook page a while back .

i actually do like the colour ,but i have always like any metallic blue cars trucks etc.    

IMG_0559.JPG

no one really seems to know on the second one from what i could glean from the articles Justin, but a bigger 10 would make sence, until i saw these new models i had never seen either before, i suspect only  the die hard ford fans would know of them, given ford only made two full stop ?? 

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

no one really seems to know on the second one from what i could glean from the articles Justin, but a bigger 10 would make sence, until i saw these new models i had never seen either before, i suspect only  the die hard ford fans would know of them, given ford only made two full stop ?? 

I think I will give this 7810 a skip anyways Sean . Not really into the gold & chrome etc..only in its true colours :laugh:. To me it's just UH milking it again ..:rolleyes:

Archived