My Layout, P&A Farms

Paul Palmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/10/2023 at 8:54 AM, Paul Palmer said:

Now that i have moved house i dont have a layout, so started to do small dio’s in the display cabinets i have, here is the first one, just got to put up a scenic background and some weathering on the models and its finished

IMG_6167.jpeg

IMG_6168.jpeg

IMG_6166.jpeg

Looks good    the smaller displays are becoming more popular   I remember it being more of a European thing in the past   but its 100% a great space saver and excellent way to display a couple bits together 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CallumC said:

Looks good    the smaller displays are becoming more popular   I remember it being more of a European thing in the past   but its 100% a great space saver and excellent way to display a couple bits together 

Thanks Callum will look a bit better when i do the background👍 i think not to overcrowd the space is key

15 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

That Ford convo looks interesting. 

Has it a Britains skid with UH cab and bonnet.. Imber rears..  6610 or 5610? 

This one Justin? Its a uh ford 6610 4wd with a britains 6600 2wd front axle and britains 6600 exhaust and yes imber rears, the topic is in my conversions topic👍

IMG_6217.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

This one Justin? Its a uh ford 6610 4wd with a britains 6600 2wd front axle and britains 6600 exhaust and yes imber rears, the topic is in my conversions topic👍

Looks nice Paul. Big improvement over the UH original.. 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...