My Layout, P&A Farms

Paul Palmer

Some great updates there Paul.

Your photos are persuading me to get another Loadall 550 - I've had two and not hung onto them - but apart from not having opening cab door and fixed wheels they are decent models...a bigger bucket (if I can either a) make one or b) get one built from professional maker ) would be just the job to load the Dangreville spreader!

Great stuff

29 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Some great updates there Paul.

Your photos are persuading me to get another Loadall 550 - I've had two and not hung onto them - but apart from not having opening cab door and fixed wheels they are decent models...a bigger bucket (if I can either a) make one or b) get one built from professional maker ) would be just the job to load the Dangreville spreader!

Great stuff

thanks Joe,yes not very detailed,but its a jcb so there you go

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

well,thanks to Baz,udimore ,all my models and buildings etc have gone,house move imminent

Hope the move goes well Paul,....and hope you can find room in your new home for a few models!;)

• 2 years later...
  • Paul Palmer changed the title to My Layout, P&A Farms
20 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

going to try the  Amazone drill tomorrow Joe,but everthing else seems ok,i will fit a tow pin tomorrow as well,

The uh amazone drill fits fine,plan B on the tow pin,the pto stub sticks out and stops you hitching anything on,i either have to extend the plastic piece,circled or get something 3D printed,its got to look right,the rest of the model is spot on,so im not just going to stick a piece of bent wire on it,an email has gone to uh about no tow hitch,lets see if i get a reply

IMG_1130_LI.jpg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

The uh amazone drill fits fine,plan B on the tow pin,the pto stub sticks out and stops you hitching anything on,i either have to extend the plastic piece,circled or get something 3D printed,its got to look right,the rest of the model is spot on,so im not just going to stick a piece of bent wire on it,an email has gone to uh about no tow hitch,lets see if i get a reply

IMG_1130_LI.jpg

I reckon AGCO let the UH engineers measure up an early prototype that never had a hitch fitted,I guess there would be an option for a standard hitch or the ball and spoon type.

As a replacement for that hitch, If you Dremeled off that nub, One of these from farmmodels which you might get from Mandy might fit, https://www.farmmodels.nl/Onder-Trekhaak-Zwart,-met-dubbel-oog-met-2x-stuurstang-aansluiting-1:32

Regards

Joe.

Edited by catkom3

45 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

I reckon AGCO let the UH engineers measure up an early prototype that never had a hitch fitted,I guess there would be an option for a standard hitch or the ball and spoon type.

As a replacement for that hitch, If you Dremeled off that nub, One of these from farmmodels which you might get from Mandy might fit, https://www.farmmodels.nl/Onder-Trekhaak-Zwart,-met-dubbel-oog-met-2x-stuurstang-aansluiting-1:32

Regards

Joe.

might just do the trick Joe,thankyou