My Layout, P&A Farms

Paul Palmer

im nearly there gear wise now Martin,i want some arable rollers,chemical/water bowser,power harrow,maize drill, 5 furrow reversible plough for the headlands  and smaller fields and a couple more krampe trailers,thanks about the  handler,looks a bit better now,might have one more challenger as well

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

im nearly there gear wise now Martin,i want some arable rollers,chemical/water bowser,power harrow,maize drill, 5 furrow reversible plough for the headlands  and smaller fields and a couple more krampe trailers,thanks about the  handler,looks a bit better now,might have one more challenger as well

Anything in mind for the rolls? I'd like a set of vertical folding ones to suit my fords but doesn't seem to be anything  available. 

11 hours ago, mb86 said:

Anything in mind for the rolls? I'd like a set of vertical folding ones to suit my fords but doesn't seem to be anything  available. 

will have to be the replicagri razol ones Martin,would be nice if someone done a 5 section roll set up

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MadMark said:

Your right there Martin, only the basic Siku set which would need a lot of work to make it a worth while set of rolls

I'm considering scratch building a small set, I'm sure I have seen or heard of someone selling individual rings, haven't looked into it much yet though.

20 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

will have to be the replicagri razol ones Martin,would be nice if someone done a 5 section roll set up

They are a really nice looking model, just a bit modern for my collection. 

13 minutes ago, graham said:

still getting some bits then paul ,sprrowlegs on hear made me a nice cousins 5 section roll set up , the razol ones look good I think

Have you any photos of that graham?

Edited by mb86

42 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

i have managed to find a couple of pictures through google,but nothing clear enough,would anybody have really clear images of yara chafer tanks?

Might be some pictures on omex website, same tank just different logo I think