My Layout, P&A Farms

Paul Palmer

29 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

what are you up to Baz? any of your builds on the go?

Currently in research and development!!!

I've got a project, but need to explore all routes before committing, materials, how to solder!!! How to do brass photo etching!!

It's all on youtube, but you need £100's to buy the tools to do the jobs required!

I still have some stuff to finish,

Weise Fendt 824 I'm turning into an 816 (smaller bonnet)

Wiking Fendt 1050 with up-rated wheels (still buying the items needed - rear tyre from a Siku 1050....buy the whole model just for the tyres!!)

Wiking Valtra with bigger wheels

Plus trying to get my CV finished and fit on 2 sides of A4!!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Barry said:

Currently in research and development!!!

I've got a project, but need to explore all routes before committing, materials, how to solder!!! How to do brass photo etching!!

It's all on youtube, but you need £100's to buy the tools to do the jobs required!

I still have some stuff to finish,

Weise Fendt 824 I'm turning into an 816 (smaller bonnet)

Wiking Fendt 1050 with up-rated wheels (still buying the items needed - rear tyre from a Siku 1050....buy the whole model just for the tyres!!)

Wiking Valtra with bigger wheels

Plus trying to get my CV finished and fit on 2 sides of A4!!!!

hope you post up as they are ticked off Baz

• Like 1

ok,another update,also im changing the name of my topic,i basically dont want to be tied down to one type of farm,i can never make my mind up what to display,this way im sorted,having to have been lucky enough to have worked on 2 large arable farms,and small farms and still work part time for a large contractor,i have seen and worked with small tractors and machinery and large tractors and machinery,there are so many great models out there,so hence the change,if i want to show my fastracs,old fords i can,i dont have any strong ties with just one make of tractor either,so watch this space,i just cant keep models in a cabinet,any way some pictures

my layout 001.JPG

my layout 002.JPG

my layout 003.JPG

my layout 004.JPG

my layout 005.JPG

my layout 006.JPG

my layout 007.JPG

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

If only you had kept your other models Paul, you would have saved a fortune mate.

i dont loose out on  all models i sell Chris,i can cope,that challenger was only £38.00,horsch gear very cheap direct from horsch,and i never sell everything