Other Backhoe loaders I have in different scales.

mf135

• 4 weeks later...

Top marks Chris not blowing smoke up you know were but that looks as it should have been made from the start and side shift as well! The one I found a week ago was brand new box and couldn't do it to it but it would look a lot better the way you have done it. 

39 minutes ago, mf135 said:

Top marks Chris not blowing smoke up you know were but that looks as it should have been made from the start and side shift as well! The one I found a week ago was brand new box and couldn't do it to it but it would look a lot better the way you have done it. 

Thanks Martyn. It won't look exactly the same cab wise, but will be decaled as one of these.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice to see you back at it Chris, and doing something a bit different too :)

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice to see you back at it Chris, and doing something a bit different too :)

Cheers Paul. Not a lot of offerings when it comes to u.k spec backhoe diggers in 1/32. Would love to have a 1/32 case 580k construction King , hope someone builds one in the future.

2 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Cheers Paul. Not a lot of offerings when it comes to u.k spec backhoe diggers in 1/32. Would love to have a 1/32 case 580k construction King , hope someone builds one in the future.

ERTL built one maybe ten years ago.

This is a pimped version (note the Britains wheels)

8529659436_1f99d876f5_b.jpg

1 hour ago, mf135 said:

Here go Chris, found pictures of the 1/32 scale liebherr 900 rubber duck that I built a few years ago to show you what it looks like finished these are nice models didn't really catch on and not many about now.

image.jpg

Yes, yes ,yes . I am liking that a lot mr Reeve. Take your one off the shelf and keep safe for me please. I will have it mate. Cheers.

On 06/01/2017 at 9:49 AM, SPN said:

ERTL built one maybe ten years ago.

This is a pimped version (note the Britains wheels)

8529659436_1f99d876f5_b.jpg

Nice model, the britains wheels fit well. Remember one running on site when I was training 

Archived