whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

This Mccormick X8.680 arrived a few weeks back finally got a chance to get some photos. Unfortunately the red version ordered at the same time was damaged durring shipping so I have to patiently wait till the replacement is available. I am very impressed with the job U.H did on these.

fullsizeoutput_591_zpsjiovbjoi.jpegfullsizeoutput_592_zpsovrhbq51.jpeg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dougerr76 said:

This Mccormick X8.680 arrived a few weeks back finally got a chance to get some photos. Unfortunately the red version ordered at the same time was damaged durring shipping so I have to patiently wait till the replacement is available. I am very impressed with the job U.H did on these.

fullsizeoutput_591_zpsjiovbjoi.jpegfullsizeoutput_592_zpsovrhbq51.jpeg

I didnt think they had come out yet?

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Works out at about £82 including postage so a big saving compared to listings on ebay and online model dealers:)

I know, not a bad price at all really.  Maybe we will see a classic new holland combine from replicagri in the future. 

Here it is...lovely heavy model which comes with pallet forks (and a random pallet) bale grab, work platform and silage/muck grab.  Beacon and mirrors are separate fittings (not fitted offside mirror as some flash needs trimming from the hole).  Also comes with alternative linkage.  Despite the rarity (not seen any at work over here ) its a very good model, and as a Merlo, most welcome.  New shape Turbofarmer would make a great stablemate!  And the attachments can go on the older TF too.

20170426_191425.jpg

20170426_191406.jpg

I think there are quite a few around here Joe, the local MF/Fendt/Challenger dealer, R V Pugh, also sell Merlo machines and they have been voted a Merlo "Gold" dealer

Ive seen plenty of Turbofarmers..but not the new shape (without the ring of steel) but never a Multifarmer...im sure they sell them just not sure if the concept of telehandler/tractor appeals in the UK? 

Might email a dealer and see if they have much interest in them.

Nice haul- that Krampe trailer looks especially good.  

Nothing really on the horizon here (shock as that may be - no more forklifts for now!) possibly a Siku Fendt 724 to mess about with, and do need another Fertilizer spreader.

Thinking of selling the Holmer Terra Variant but can't decide!

8 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Nice haul- that Krampe trailer looks especially good.  

Nothing really on the horizon here (shock as that may be - no more forklifts for now!) possibly a Siku Fendt 724 to mess about with, and do need another Fertilizer spreader.

Thinking of selling the Holmer Terra Variant but can't decide!

cheers Joe,that will be my second Krampe running with the 1 kane

Those Krampe trailers are a great bit of kit, and excellent value for money when you consider the detail. 

I've another modified Britains Kane halfpipe trailer by Modelfarmer coming soon I hope, that will make 4 in total. 

1 minute ago, Wayne D said:

Those Krampe trailers are a great bit of kit, and excellent value for money when you consider the detail. 

I've another modified Britains Kane halfpipe trailer by Modelfarmer coming soon I hope, that will make 4 in total. 

is that 4 kanes Wayne?

4 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

is that 4 kanes Wayne?

Yeah 4 Kane Halfpipe trailers.

I think the Wiking Krampe are a great looking trailer, but all the contractors close to me run either Redrock or Kane trailers, so it looks strange running anything different.

Archived