whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

thats so must have hurt :D:D like resisting food or beer :D

To be honest there wasn't a huge amount there that really caught my eye, aside from Martyn's fabulous Challenger and the Lamborghinis I ended up with. Spent more time enjoying catching up with friends....might be a few more things come home from Zwolle with me.....we shall see mate. :D 

29 minutes ago, Gav836 said:

When have you ever known him to resist food Sean:D

no, even harder for him to resist jelly babies isnt it david :D:D the fact he made it till 2pm os pretty amazing it has to be said,, would love to see him manage that one at zwolle 

7 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

no, even harder for him to resist jelly babies isnt it david :D:D the fact he made it till 2pm os pretty amazing it has to be said,, would love to see him manage that one at zwolle 

HAHAHAHA....jelly babies are a personal favourite.....even though they did almost lead to a court marshall offence. :D:D ......money and models exchanged prior to getting in the place on the friday......i've got no chance! :D:D

21 minutes ago, robbo said:

I like the Lambo's David, might be a Zwolle buy for me :D

Be careful Mike as Dodgey David was getting into doing clandestine car park deals with people yesterday so there's no telling what he might try and sell you:D:D

2 hours ago, robbo said:

I like the Lambo's David, might be a Zwolle buy for me :D

Lovely models, will post more photos of them later on. Niels will definitely have them on his stand at Zwolle. They were £100 each at Spalding. 2wd versions due out, and Same variations aswell in due course. :) 

2 hours ago, Gav836 said:

Be careful Mike as Dodgey David was getting into doing clandestine car park deals with people yesterday so there's no telling what he might try and sell you:D:D

HAHAHAHAHAHA.......and I still failed to move the b*oody coconut covered thing on! :D  

2 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.......and I still failed to move the b*oody coconut covered thing on! :D  

I would suggest a raffle for it but I don't think you'd sell any tickets :P

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

Dodgy dealings in the carpark , nothing new there then eh david, was mr reeves gentle  this time ??   :D

Very gentle. :D ......even after I suggested to him it would be a great idea to swap one of his new Challengers for the coconut covered MF I had in my possesion. :D:D 

2 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Very gentle. :D ......even after I suggested to him it would be a great idea to swap one of his new Challengers for the coconut covered MF I had in my possesion. :D:D 

Be fair he did offer you a special price for it.......you give him the model and the full asking price and it was yours......sounded fair to me :P:D

8 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Lovely models, will post more photos of them later on. Niels will definitely have them on his stand at Zwolle. They were £100 each at Spalding. 2wd versions due out, and Same variations aswell in due course. :) 

Yes please, be interested to see the lambo's 

9 hours ago, walterderwent said:

That sounds interesting, which model Same are they planning on doing?

well a parcel arrived today 

Marge T8 blue power ,Marge T8 blue power vredestein version  marge T8 terracotta, Marge terracotta T8 vredestein version ,

2x Welli Scania 6x4 , and a ros  fiat hitachi orange bulldozer

16 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Not sure Mike. But my educated guess given the size of the Lamborghinis would be the Minitauro 60. :)

Hmm, I have got a Minitauro 60 on order with T-Toys nazareth.be for collection at Zwolle, I wonder if that is the one?

Archived