What really annoyed you today

ringing round looking for two new rams for my fert sower then i find some one that can get them for me but at ?300 then i ring around looking to see if someone can make me a set but none make rams that small  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

What rams are you looking for?

the number of locals who despite 2 very big road closed signs at each end of where we are working, still try to drive down and then proceed to complain big time that we are blocking the road with 2 transits and a big 7.5 ton lorry with big mobile trailer which on the back???? cant people read

Did you have signs a while before them? were they able to turn around were the signs were?  I know im probs sounding really patronising but i had case of that the other day when i was in the tractor they didnt put signs up that road was closed until u were ontop of them with no way of me turnin round or revering a 25ft flatbed 800m to a gate way  ??? so that was my annoyin moment from the other end of your job  :D :D :D :D

Did you have signs a while before them? were they able to turn around were the signs were?  I know im probs sounding really patronising but i had case of that the other day when i was in the tractor they didnt put signs up that road was closed until u were ontop of them with no way of me turnin round or revering a 25ft flatbed 800m to a gate way  ??? so that was my annoyin moment from the other end of your job  :D :D :D :D

yeah notice signs were out for a week before hand as per requirements by law, and diverted traffic signs as well,well in advance, and still they try??? mainly locals i must say, to far out to be hemmits way of the beaten track for them

you have to be right nowa days as the councils will hammer you for big fines if you aint right, so they take no chances

Spreading fertiliser for a neighbour who says there is 49 acres and has exactly the right amount of fert. After spreading over 50 and running out he says 'you could be right - it could be 55 acres'. Had to come home and get some of mine to finish it.  >:(

Spreading fertiliser for a neighbour who says there is 49 acres and has exactly the right amount of fert. After spreading over 50 and running out he says 'you could be right - it could be 55 acres'. Had to come home and get some of mine to finish it.  >:(

Sounds like he could be related to my old boss, he used to get just enough fertiliser for the area shown on the satellite measured field maps.....unfortunately they didn't allow for hills, holes, scoots (short work, running land, whatever you want to call them) or overlap. We all know every field is perfectly level like the satellite says, one field was 5 acres out!!! Normally had to order more in, one year it was 11 tonnes :o

There's your problem Ben, you need to stand up and walk on your feet. You've probably got housemaids knee  :D :D :D :D

go back to sleep!!!!!

i remember getting the right knee knocked against another persons but not the left :D :D :D

Sorry to hear about that Timmy B...

As for me...

Last Friday (good friday)... I had a van pinched from work.... last night they came back and pinched the numberplates from an identical looking vehicle.. in an attempt to "ghost" it  >:(

Luckily I managed to pull on a contact i have to make me some plates in a hurry.... or I would be a van down for Monday  >:( - It turns out you need quite a lot of paperwork to prove who you are and that you own the vehicle before they will produce plates for us nowadays.  Typical as well.. most of my vans have trackers fitted... this one was a hire van  ::)>:( >:(

The police reckon it will be "doing a job" this evening most probably  :-\ - Nice eh  ::)

As for me...

Last Friday (good friday)... I had a van pinched from work.... last night they came back and pinched the numberplates from an identical looking vehicle.. in an attempt to "ghost" it  >:(

Luckily I managed to pull on a contact i have to make me some plates in a hurry.... or I would be a van down for Monday  >:( - It turns out you need quite a lot of paperwork to prove who you are and that you own the vehicle before they will produce plates for us nowadays.  Typical as well.. most of my vans have trackers fitted... this one was a hire van  ::)>:( >:(

The police reckon it will be "doing a job" this evening most probably  :-\ - Nice eh  ::)

at least it wasnt one of your own eh marky, the hire one aint your problem to repalce is it,

As for me...

very bad luck mate >:( >:( they got past them big gates ??? ???

very bad luck mate >:( >:( they got past them big gates ??? ???

They cut the fence right round the back and drove it out... the worst thing is that they walked in my building and took the kesy off the hook... so Insurance will not payout now.... I have to buy a new van  :o :o

what someone left your place unlocked then??? blimey thats not good

indeed, thought it was always locked??.....just off to get some Grapes, anyone want some Apples :-\ ???::)

bet it was a certain group, the copper chopper was out and about last night and today >:( >:(>:(

indeed, thought it was always locked??.....just off to get some Grapes, anyone want some Apples :-\ ???::)

bet it was a certain group, the copper chopper was out and about last night and today >:( >:(>:(

And they say pigs can't fly ::) ::);D:D :D :D :D