What really annoyed you today

is there much silage left to do up your way TSA?

Hi Big A. Thanks for asking and yes there is a lot of silage still to do up here, I would say less than half of it is done due to continual wet weather. There is a lot of grass cut and waiting to be picked up and a fair bit still to be cut a first time. Plenty work on the books if it would only dry up now. Some fields have been getting really churned up with heavy trailer traffic and not just at gateways.  Everyone I've spoken to round here has said it's the worst summer they can remember since 1993. Not good at all  :(  The guy who has the farm where I park up all my equipment has over 40 acres he plans to make hay of if it would dry up, but it may end up being wrapped as silage or haylage yet as his 2 pits are both full

haVE JOINED THAT SUPPORTERS ONLINE CLUB THINGY, THEY RECON YOU WILL GET AT LEAST 1 PAIR OF TICKETS IN YOUR FIRST SEASON AS A MEMBER, MY MATE GOT 3 SETS, YOU JUST BID FOR THEM

what the e-season???, joined that too, may look into the fan card??, apparently you can get tickets on the phone booking, its just you have to be early :-\

what the e-season???, joined that too, may look into the fan card??, apparently you can get tickets on the phone booking, its just you have to be early :-\

yeah thats the one, it deff works, like i say my mate got 3 sets, inc 2 tickets for the chelsea game

Hi Big A. Thanks for asking and yes there is a lot of silage still to do up here, I would say less than half of it is done due to continual wet weather. There is a lot of grass cut and waiting to be picked up and a fair bit still to be cut a first time. Plenty work on the books if it would only dry up now. Some fields have been getting really churned up with heavy trailer traffic and not just at gateways.  Everyone I've spoken to round here has said it's the worst summer they can remember since 1993. Not good at all  :(  The guy who has the farm where I park up all my equipment has over 40 acres he plans to make hay of if it would dry up, but it may end up being wrapped as silage or haylage yet as his 2 pits are both full

similar story down here as well, some people speaking about combining and others still on first cut silage, acres and acres of hay been lying spread out for days now and fields beginning to look like the glastonbury site after the festival  :(

Re: What really annoyed you today???

that i cant remember the proper way to solder wires etc.  :D :D :D....god last time i did it, it was 15+ years ago..........noooooooooo thats half my life :o :o

got some done but it looks cr@p....maybe i should post a pic up in joke of the day :D :D :D::)

my Dyna MF seems to be stuck in the 'Home Delivery' van....the plank has delivered it twice and not left the parcel number so i have to do the chasing.....hopefully it will be with me soon!!

Next time i'm getting things delivered to Marks! ;D ;D ;D

and my tickets havent turned up  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

my Dyna MF seems to be stuck in the 'Home Delivery' van....the plank has delivered it twice and not left the parcel number so i have to do the chasing.....hopefully it will be with me soon!!

Next time i'm getting things delivered to Marks! ;D ;D ;D

and my tickets havent turned up  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

DISCLAMIER

Marky cannot guarntee the safe delivery of Massey Ferguson items "lost in transit"

supposing I accidently slipped and fell on the parcel... its bursts open and the item inside gets soooo damaged it has to be put in the rubbish baler  ;D

DISCLAMIER

Marky cannot guarntee the safe delivery of Massey Ferguson items "lost in transit"

supposing I accidently slipped and fell on the parcel... its bursts open and the item inside gets soooo damaged it has to be put in the rubbish baler  ;D

you mean slips out and ends up 10 miles west (approx) in the cabinet ;) ;) :D :D :D

did a test on a new option for a standing crop last night, and it worked, went back to get some more of the materilas i need,and they have sold it all out?????? only wanted 20 rolls, but the entire stock has gone, no more coming in   >:( >:(>:( >:(

what was it???, we may be able to help here on FTF ;D

what was it???, we may be able to help here on FTF ;D

invloves knitting mate, found a great bit of wool,fluffy bits all over it  , so bought one to try it out, should have had faith and bought the lot,recon i need 30 odd rols ,this took her about 1 hr to do, mind you if i learn then we could get there quicker ' heres a pic of it i dropped the ford in to give you a gauge of its depth it loks great infront of you, ,cant tell it yellow like that from these pics though

DSCF0029-2.jpg

DSCF0030-1.jpg

you can see why i am a little anoyed at present

Poor Mandy get well soon  :-*:-*

For me was smashing pallets to make them into fire wood and as i smashed one piece it flew up and one of the nails went straight into my hand, quite deep and was a rusty nail ... so ran to the bathroom and threw barrel loads of TCP on it and a bit of cream ..  :-\ Just in case  :) :)

Poor Mandy get well soon  :-*:-*

For me was smashing pallets to make them into fire wood and as i smashed one piece it flew up and one of the nails went straight into my hand, quite deep and was a rusty nail ... so ran to the bathroom and threw barrel loads of TCP on it and a bit of cream ..  :-\ Just in case  :) :)

Sounds nasty, as long as your Tetanus shot is up to date you should be ok ;)