What really annoyed you today

Dropping a big bag of packing peanuts on the floor  >:(

Get a balloon, blow it up and rub it vigorously on fabric. It works like a vacuum cleaner attracting all the bits by static.

At least it works for the small stuff like in bean bags and dog beds  but I have not tried that method with the bigger stuff but think it should work.  You have to deflate it inside a very tall paper bag to get them off.

Get a balloon, blow it up and rub it vigorously on fabric. It works like a vacuum cleaner attracting all the bits by static.

At least it works for the small stuff like in bean bags and dog beds  but I have not tried that method with the bigger stuff but think it should work.  You have to deflate it inside a very tall paper bag to get them off.

Good idea, but unfortunately it was on the wooden floor of my container... so peanuts have gone underneath all the shelving and all over the place... I am so cross with myself >:(

Good idea, but unfortunately it was on the wooden floor of my container... so peanuts have gone underneath all the shelving and all over the place... I am so cross with myself >:(

Take the bag out of your vacuum cleaner, hoover them up, split the hoover again and voila! you've gathered them up.

Bet thats enough to drive you nuts ;D::):D :D

In that case The only suggestion is a vacuum cleaner.  If you start with a clean bag and only use the nozzle...    ...No , perhaps not as there is bound to be dust and spiders and woodlice and....

...I am annoyed for you >:( >:(>:( >:(

In that case The only suggestion is a vacuum cleaner.  If you start with a clean bag and only use the nozzle...    ...No , perhaps not as there is bound to be dust and spiders and woodlice and....

...I am annoyed for you >:( >:(>:( >:(

Thanks for your show of solidarity Sue... I feel better already :)

Oh Good - I am pleased for that

By the way was it you amended your profile?  Or has someone been playing again.     ( I mean the "aka Purple Bum" bit)

Well it wasn't me who altered it but I think we can all guess who done it ::)

Stupid English Homework  >:( >:(>:(

Why do I need to know how to compare and contrast poems ??? ??? ???:-\ :-\

Biggest pile of $&*! if you ask me  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

know what you mean im on my third essay comparing one poem with another i have to use an anthology with loads of notes which ive made but i cant read my own writing!!! plus i have to use this stupid PEEE princible Point Evedence Explain Example

People who do not know how to park.

Scene: a pretty Hampshire village with cars parked on one side in a slightly wider part of the road.  One idiot has parked a 4x4 on the other side of the road, less than a car length from the other cars and right in front of the bus stop.

Bus stops at the bus stop, drops off passengers, takes on passengers and then has to "edge" between the 4x4 and the other, sensibly, parked cars. 

Commendation to the bus driver (who was a lady)  I really did not think the bus would make it.

last nite >:(

had one shed load of homework  >:(

1.english essay >:(

2.business studies sheets, 4 of them!! >:(

3.learn important key words for business studies test >:(

4.biology revision(and we didnt even do the test) >:(

5.4 big revision sheets for geography

6. didnt get on ftf yestrday just a wee bit before all this diaster >:(

on a better note 8)

1.biology test didnt happen :D

2.i forgot my book for clas but luckily she didnt ask for the HWs :D

3.just literly finished the english essay about 10mins(that ***** better give me a good grade) :D

4.and i found another diffrent homework sheet that i thought i lost :D

any way...