What really annoyed you today

trying to delivery items when all you get on the delivery note is their name and the town/village where they live >:( >:(

Think of a poor florist trying to deliver some flowers to a postcode.

New people in the village assumed their postcode was the same as the house next door.  The house-next-door does share a postcode - with me a 1/4 mile away and my address is the prime one.  I did not know the name so could not help and the telephone directory was no help either.  Thank goodness for the regular postman who just happened to arrive in nick of time!

Damn - I could have had the flowers!

yesterday we had 3 forklifts and 4 drivers, then today which is the busiest day for taking in items for the sale we had 2 drivers and 3 forklifts. eventully got a 3rd driver who did b***er all all day. the 2 of us that were working got a quick break at 1pm after starting at 7.30am. not very fair me thinks >:(

Have received three emails telling me to check-in on-line for a flight to Newcastle tomorrow.  Can I check in? NO

Keep getting a page with "Check-in and print boarding passes below" but no link.  I can book a hire car, parking, hotel or whatever but no check-in.  Finally I see some very tiny print on a previous page - "check in allowed 24 hours in advance".  OK I am flying at 11:15 tomorrow so I suppose I have to wait until 11:15 before I can check-in so WHY DON'T THEY SIMPLY SAY AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE "TOO EARLY"

To cap it all the FAQ page has errors and will not open.  Bah!

Struggling with all the internal flight regulations. 

-My laptop case is barely within the max size for cabin baggage and will fail if they take the wheels into consideratio.  With my laptop inside it is just under the weight limit and I have other bits to pack as I need a change of clothes. 

-I have to unpack it anyway at the security check

-Toothpaste has to be in a ziplock plastic bag and must be shown outside the cabin bag, and then resealed and repacked.

-No cigarette lighters allowed and I shall probably have my matches confiscated too.

Next year I shall be adamant about taking the train all the way to Berwick-on-Tweed and hang the flying.  Why did I allow myself to be persuaded to fly with the others?  Last year's trip was a disaster anyway and I am beginning to think this year will be no different.

trying to delivery items when all you get on the delivery note is their name and the town/village where they live >:( >:(
Be thankful it's not building developments where the address never corresponds with the location or the name of the developer isn't the same for the ground workers. Those days arn't to common for me nowadays thankfully!!

Bias refereeing, travelled away there coach said he'd take it and he  justwas awful. In the scrums he would blow up until his team were in with a chance of stealing the ball. He would let them have hands in the ruck and penalised us. Gave them a held up try and disallowed ours. We malled them up the pitch and it was still moving he blew up to try and tell us it had stopped. He made snide comments when any of us got dump tackled. He was bias,  conseqeuently we got hammered off the pitch. However we snatched a few trys and we stole there teams birds  8):D