What really annoyed you today

The bloddy rozzers. It has taken them over an hour and a half to reopen two lanes of the M25. Cause of the closure, an overturned van. . . A VAN for christs sake, not the biggest or exactly an awkward thing to move at the worst of times. As for those idiots called VOSA who turn up excidely to turn turn on there orange strobes. . . . We actually pay for them!! The mind boggles, seriously. >:(

The bloddy rozzers. It has taken them over an hour and a half to reopen two lanes of the M25. Cause of the closure, an overturned van. . . A VAN for christs sake, not the biggest or exactly an awkward thing to move at the worst of times. As for those idiots called VOSA who turn up excidely to turn turn on there orange strobes. . . . We actually pay for them!! The mind boggles, seriously. >:(

piss poor aint it mate, last accident on the a38 down here not seriuos lead to the shutting of the road both ways,just outside plymouth, reason car had gone up the embankment on the east bpund side, ?? why the hell shut both directions then?? lot of complaints about that one,

Erm... Tris... what's a Rozzer ???:-[

Do you know if the driver was seriously injured? If so then it would need to be treated as a crime scene and accident investigation done - can take a long time. They will also need the lanes closed because of possible impact marks or skid marks etc.

I've led a sheltered life obviously... and I have quite a few police officers in my family too :-[

Sheltered life huh well making up for it with all the hugs and kissy face at troyract and oh dear dont wear ur lips out luv before I get there.....sniff...

Annoying and frustrating:

Trying to set myself up for online and telephone credit card payments - it is sooooooooooooooo complicated.

Firstly you have to set up with three different companies and then they send you a test link... and then I put in the wrong number :-[... and can't use it until they send me another link....

Grief... think I'll re-introduce the barter system... two Fords for one Massey... that sort of thing... d'you think it'll take off ;D

Annoying and frustrating:

Trying to set myself up for online and telephone credit card payments - it is sooooooooooooooo complicated.

Firstly you have to set up with three different companies and then they send you a test link... and then I put in the wrong number :-[... and can't use it until they send me another link....

Grief... think I'll re-introduce the barter system... two Fords for one Massey... that sort of thing... d'you think it'll take off ;D

Stick in there girl - it WILL be worth it in the long run.

BL**DY PNEUMONIA outbreak in calves..................took us all day to attend to it and as I said elsewhere , lets hope the treatment is successful, cost an arm and a leg and a cost we can ill afford right now......................such is life eh

In my workshop/Layout.

You just can't have them in the same place!!

It just doesn't work.

My machinery shed i made, the tin on it has a red tint on it and so does most of my models that were out.

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

when i was painting the beams of my new shed yesterday there was 10 cows in a field a fair bit away, now they have chicken pox ha ha!! im gona have ta spray the cows now too! :-[