What really annoyed you today

my driving licence and proof of address and stuff

I know you've probably checked it out Stephen but that does sound iffy to me, I've had at least two from ebay telling me that lately and at least double that from Paypal, all turned out to be spoof emails when I reported them >:( >:(

Getting a bit of dirt in my eye while drilling out a hole in a old plaster lave ceiling this morning then having to go to the local A+E at half five to have it taken out but frist the stupid nurse tried asking me 100 questions she gave up when she asked what nationalty i was my reply was "what do i look like "  :D :D :D

then she asked what reglion i was i said "well i go to church on a sunofay lunchtime "  :D :D then she tried to make me do a eye test out of a eye i couldn't see out off  >:( >:(>:(

my driving licence and proof of address and stuff

I know you've probably checked it out Stephen but that does sound iffy to me, I've had at least two from ebay telling me that lately and at least double that from Paypal, all turned out to be spoof emails when I reported them >:( >:(

sounds like a scam to me too.  Don't give any information

Getting a bit of dirt in my eye while drilling out a hole in a old plaster lave ceiling this morning then having to go to the local A+E at half five to have it taken out but frist the stupid nurse tried asking me 100 questions she gave up when she asked what nationalty i was my reply was "what do i look like "  :D :D :D

then she asked what reglion i was i said "well i go to church on a sunofay lunchtime "  :D :D then she tried to make me do a eye test out of a eye i couldn't see out off  >:( >:(>:(

You big girls bouse... thats why god gave us two eyes... so we could carry on working when we got something in one of them  ::):-*

You tried blinking... works a treat with mine  ;)

Oh... and why no goggles anyway.... I'm reporting you to the HSE now  >:(;D

Poor darling... thought you said the nurse was fit... or... heaven forbid... were you trying to make someone else jealous ::)

:D :D

I've just had a disaster... Dad and his wife have left me home alone for the evening and when I put a log on the fire sparks jumped out and burnt the carpet... then the smoke alarm nearly deafened me... and I almost knocked the standard lamp over.... I'm gonna be in soooooo much trouble when they get home :-[

Good job I'm moving out soon ::)

I've just had a disaster... Dad and his wife have left me home alone for the evening and when I put a log on the fire sparks jumped out and burnt the carpet... then the smoke alarm nearly deafened me... and I almost knocked the standard lamp over.... I'm gonna be in soooooo much trouble when they get home :-[

Good job I'm moving out soon ::)

so whats the latest then?? ??? ??? ;)

As if I would EVER use charm to gain advantage... shame on you Sean for suggesting such a thing :D :D

Well it worked at Toytrac when you done it, myself and Marky helped to set your stand up as a result of that technique ::);D:D :D ;)