What really annoyed you today

know exactly how you feel, thats the reason why i hate shop!! hate people sqeezing past you or massive obeise or even very old people holding up the street or shop. or seeing men pervin me mum!!, wouldnt happen if dad was shoppin with us, but i dont mind shoppin whens dads about because its usualy the good shops me and him go into ie DIY shops 8) but a good way to get out of shopping early is say my back is sore, mum sometimes takes my word, but sometimes my back does get sore so..... but i hate the workers in tescos because most of them just start talking to their mates bout what they did at the weekend and ignor you!!! >:( but i have to say, there are some nice people in their, that actualy want to work and help 8) thumbs up for them ;D

Oh dear Sue... well I wish him all the best... Lets hope it's nothing serious... probably just some fluid that anti-biotics will clear up anyway... not the kind of thing you want to be worrying about over christmas though is it  :-\

... and he IS worried.  He has already had an operation to remove an unusual, malignant cancer from his leg about 4 years ago and then they were concerned about the future.  

I pray it is just an infection.

Worried really.

Husband Stu has had a persistant cough since June or so.  Doctor said nothing wrong and sent him to the asthma nurse and he has been treated for asthma.  

I finally persuaded him to go back to the Doctor who still said nothing wrong but sent him to Andover hospital for an X-ray and blood test and now he has to go to Winchester on 28th December for a MRI scan as there is something they don't like on the X-ray.

I hope it goes okay - it's good that you don't have to wait too long to get whatever it is looked into. Give Stu my warmest wishes Sue.

I hope it goes okay - it's good that you don't have to wait too long to get whatever it is looked into. Give Stu my warmest wishes Sue.

Yes, it is a good job he doesn't have to wait too long.  He could have seen the consultant on Christmas Eve but would still have had to wait for the scan.  Both appointments are now on the same day.  The North Hants Health authourity fast-tracked him last time so I reckon with his past history they are not taking chances.

I am trying to keep him cheerful but it is not easy.  Let's hope he can forget about it over Christmas.

Thanks to all for your good wishes. 

Worried really.

Husband Stu has had a persistant cough since June or so.  Doctor said nothing wrong and sent him to the asthma nurse and he has been treated for asthma.  

I finally persuaded him to go back to the Doctor who still said nothing wrong but sent him to Andover hospital for an X-ray and blood test and now he has to go to Winchester on 28th December for a MRI scan as there is something they don't like on the X-ray.

That's doctors for you, tell you there nothing wrong with you or else tell you something you already know, then charge you for the privelege >:( >:(

Yes, it is a good job he doesn't have to wait too long.  He could have seen the consultant on Christmas Eve but would still have had to wait for the scan.  Both appointments are now on the same day.  The North Hants Health authourity fast-tracked him last time so I reckon with his past history they are not taking chances.

I am trying to keep him cheerful but it is not easy.  Let's hope he can forget about it over Christmas.

My thoughts are with you both Sue.

water board contractors rushing to finish of thier job for xmas, and giving us a load of work in the process, opted for all night so i can have today off, other wise off day would have been cancled, but some poor sods got to work today, and prob all night now cause of them >:( >:(>:( >:(

Girlfriend finishing me over a load of c**p reasons and some lad.

Bad luck Kris... plenty more fish in the sea mate.... mind you... not much chance of catching a tuna so it said on the news yesterday  :-\

Chin up buddy... when all else fails... you still have us FTFers to keep you smiling  ;D

PS... Tuna stinks anyway  ;)

not so good , no wonder your worried .good wishes to you both and let`s hope it`s nothing  serious

Bad luck Kris... plenty more fish in the sea mate.... mind you... not much chance of catching a tuna so it said on the news yesterday  :-\

Chin up buddy... when all else fails... you still have us FTFers to keep you smiling  ;D

PS... Tuna stinks anyway  ;)

Thanks marky. I would kick his head in and probably will end up doing it. BUt cant have a criminal record to get in the army.

My work all finished at 12 today and went to the pub with the boss's :D :D

Myself and the other three lorry drivers left the yard at 5.30 this morning and we've been on the go untill 4.30 when the boss came back to tell us what to load and give us our paperwork for the 2nd of Jan >:( >:(>:(

Ohh and as he went home at quater to five he muttered 'merry christmas' while we stayed untill six to all get loaded >:( >:(>:(

spreading dung today again, there was some much bale net in the dung, the beaters of the spreader look like 2 kebabs turning in a take away. >:(

and i will have the lovely job of cutting it off on christmas eve.

Can't you burn it off? Thats the trick we always used to do with twine, wrap etc, as long as you're careful it won't damage anything

Can't you burn it off? Thats the trick we always used to do with twine, wrap etc, as long as you're careful it won't damage anything

thats what me and one of the drivers were planning, but the boss wont let us as he's worried for the bearing seals, cant even do it behind his back because the other driver will run and tell him as he's a bit of an a**e kisser :-\

use a blow torch big a no damage done  ::)

just have to get hold of a blow torch :(

in my opinion the lazy bugger who didnt take off the net when he was bedding the pigs should be left with a knife and told to get on with it, he would definatly get off his a**e the next time he's bedding ;D