What really annoyed you today

Trying to set up a wireless network so I can use my laptop at home. . . . . and I'm tired. . . bad combo. >:(

Good luck Tris.  Not the easiest thing in the world to do.  Took me a couple of days and a lot of expert help.

then you'll have to go back to tescos later tomorrow after they have restacked the shelfs with the items you couldn't get just after midnight :D :D :D

luckily they had everything we needed!!!.....and it was packed, got there just before 12 and couldnt believe the crowd! :D :D :D

luckily they had everything we needed!!!.....and it was packed, got there just before 12 and couldnt believe the crowd! :D :D :D

it was like that at Asda's yesturday at just before 9:30am we was about 1/4 down the que but somehow my otherhalf was second in the shop, she was like a bulldozer going through the crowd :D :D

it was like that at Asda's yesturday at just before 9:30am we was about 1/4 down the que but somehow my otherhalf was second in the shop, she was like a bulldozer going through the crowd :D :D

i was amazed at how many people were there! :D :D, wife bumped into loads of her pupils as well ::)....its probably dead now! :D :D

Are you talking to us from the cab of your tractor then Gavvers  ;D

No chance, had too much else to do today, wanted to get my shed finished before it urned wet and had a special xmas card to deliver ;D

As for what annoyed me, the length of the felt tacks supplied with my shed, they were so short that every time I knocked one in the one next to it popped out again.....soon cured that, just need to take a grinder to the inside of the roof now ::);D

No chance, had too much else to do today, wanted to get my shed finished before it urned wet and had a special xmas card to deliver ;D

As for what annoyed me, the length of the felt tacks supplied with my shed, they were so short that every time I knocked one in the one next to it popped out again.....soon cured that, just need to take a grinder to the inside of the roof now ::);D

stupid size thpse tacks aint they gav,if they dont pop out you clobber your finger trying to hold them before the hammer gets to them,

stupid size thpse tacks aint they gav,if they dont pop out you clobber your finger trying to hold them before the hammer gets to them,

They were only about 6mm long so I went and got some 20mm ones, that solved the problem ;D Just need to grind the points off on the inside now ::);D ;D

being the last to know my gran died this morning and not being told till 7 pm tonight >:( 3 relitives have died this year be glad when it's over

i am sorry to hear that.i remember when my grandad past away when i was at school i was not told to the late eavening it's not nice tobe the last to know.

i am sorry to hear that.i remember when my grandad past away when i was at school i was not told to the late eavening it's not nice tobe the last to know.

I'm that peed of as I'm always the last to know and as for my otherhalf not even sorry to hear that or a hug she just went to bed >:( >:(>:(

Sorry to add more bad news,

My dad suffered another stroke a few days ago, and has passed away this morning (59 today)

at least he held out to his birthday which is something good.

I guess the man above had better plans for him.

Thanks for all your support, its been a great comfort!

Noel