What really annoyed you today

>:(:D :D- sometimes I just don't know why I stay here...

In actual fact... if I can find the key.... I'll let myself out of this ball & chain... and I'll be on my way...

She's now refusing to speak to me.... after my response  :-[ - I don't think the language filter has enough coolant in it's system for me to repeat it on here  >:(:D :D

Please mate.... got room for a hundred or so massey models... and a few brochures and books ???

of course!! ;D ;D

Don't say that, you've reminded me what i'll face tomorrow morning  :'(

What you get hangovers from WKD aka Panda Pops, too many E-numbers ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=FB

link=topic=6842.msg384340#msg384340 date=1203786396]

My hangover, i think I'm dying :-[:-[ ;D

thats what you get for not being on here much! :D :D :D :D ::)

i was the same 2 weeks back with my cold gav, prob not as bad as yours can be, but it wasnt nice to say the least

I'm beginning to think I should have seen the quack on Friday with the cough developing how it is :-\ Benylin is helping though

I'm beginning to think I should have seen the quack on Friday with the cough developing how it is :-\ Benylin is helping though

It wasn't the cough that carried him off,

It was the coffin they carried off in.            ;):D

Nuffin worse than a persistant cough after you've had a cold. Have a Scotch or two; it may help and may not, but who cares, it's a good excuse for a quick snifter.  ;)

It wasn't the cough that carried him off,

It was the coffin they carried off in.            ;):D

Nuffin worse than a persistant cough after you've had a cold. Have a Scotch or two; it may help and may not, but who cares, it's a good excuse for a quick snifter.  ;)

Trouble with me is I have a lung condition where one of them doesn't work properley anyway so if I do get a virus like this its tens times worse than when a normal person has one :(

Surprisingly I hardly ever drink alcohol :o:D :D

Trouble with me is I have a lung condition where one of them doesn't work properley anyway so if I do get a virus like this its tens times worse than when a normal person has one :(

Surprisingly I hardly ever drink alcohol :o:D :D

Oh well-----back to the Benylin then. Hope it goes soon.  ;)

Sorry boss, I'm trying though, just too much to sift through :o :o :o

Wasn't such a heavy night, I'll give you WKD Panda pops, Carlsberg export and vodka/redbulls are the way foward, oh and JD/Coke and Morgans Spice & Coke  ;D

Not all of us sit on the corner binge drinking with our hoods up like yourself, you might find clubs and pubs are more interesting  ;)

>:( Gav I can sympathise , I`m dog rough this weekend too due to the snifters ,have been since wed really, got one hell of a cough now too, head hurts when I cough too snot like you wouldn`t believe..........have escaped all winter so far so I guess I`ve just  been lucky so far.......oh and bloody lambin due to start on the 5th of march I HATE THAT BLOODY JOB >:( >:(>:( >:(

Some chav trying to jump me asking for my ipod. I laughed at him and walked off.

Ahaha, reminds me of last year an 8 year old with a pole and an 11 year old with a golf club came up to me and wanted my bike, i just put my headphones back in laughed in there face and pushed them out of the way to get through  :) My friend was walking home and another group tried to set his fair on fire so he gave him a punch in the face and legged it  :D

bl**dy hoodies, been a spate of vandalism beside me, today i noticed that they have kicked alot of the stones off one of our walls, dropped them into a plastic water trough and cracked it, ripped the farm sign off the fence at one of the farms and burst a few bales.  >:( >:(>:(