What really annoyed you today

I've discovered I can't fit my models in their designated cupboards. Really annoying!

Re-jig needed. Again.  >:(

We all have the same problem.

You need a bigger cabinet or a bigger room or even a bigger house

The other answer is STOP COLLECTING

I feel your pain brother Simon... ditto for me buddy... Oooo the dilemma ... I've had to completely re-think my cabinet... with Mrs F watching... I'm sure she was looking to see what's new and whats not  :o :o :-[ :'(

Isn't it amazing how... when faced with 'make room for it or don't buy it' ... or worse still 'get rid of something' we can always manage to just squeeze things in ok  ;D

shame what anoyed me, trying to look for some sort of cabinet in readyness for a few bits and not finding one?? how weird is that

We all have the same problem.

You need a bigger cabinet or a bigger room or even a bigger house

The other answer is STOP COLLECTING

Sue... you naughty lady.... go and wash your mouth out with soap... I'm surprised the bad language filter allowed the words STOP and COLLECTING to be linked together  :o :o :o>:(

Sue... you naughty lady.... go and wash your mouth out with soap... I'm surprised the bad language filter allowed the words STOP and COLLECTING to be linked together  :o :o :o>:(

Now, now Marky, it was not a suggestion.  Heaven forbid - I have lost a garage (albeit unused) in the name of collecting

Who am I to suggest stopping collecting when I am the worst offender

Wondered why you weren't very talkative!! what a day to get ill though mate, real bad luck...

yeah sorry about that, really tried all day but my voice was struggling and so was i! >:( :'(. wait till next time though! ;D ;D ;D

sorry pingu  :( thats not good of her  :-\

The hitch on the Agrotron 150 will NOT go down as low as a JD one so you can't get the pick up hitch under trailers hooks that are low to the ground, and No it was not an operator error even the sales rep said it's not their strong point  ???

its anoying with things like that isnt it  :-\ the massey 3095 is the same  :-\ the 7840 turns on the hinge so it can "dig" under if a trailer sinks in the field but with the massey it has a swing out system and it cant dig under the ring so a chain is needed when they sink ,it realy bugs me  :-[

sorry pingu  :( thats not good of her  :-\

its anoying with things like that isnt it  :-\ the massey 3095 is the same  :-\ the 7840 turns on the hinge so it can "dig" under if a trailer sinks in the field but with the massey it has a swing out system and it cant dig under the ring so a chain is needed when they sink ,it realy bugs me  :-[

put bigger foot on trailer and get on with it

or buy a JD

A client sending multpile identical emails.  They started arriving earlier in the week and by today totalled 33 with 3 MB attachments.  Finally got them to check their computer.

IT WAS A VIRUS.

What really annoyed me is that with other emails (with photographs, not resized) they managed to tot up 1GB of attachments which took me over my bandwidth allocation - something that rarely happens except when I had to set up my Vista machine twice and download reams of drivers.

PB or forum pics Ben... just so I know how to post pics.... so you can't see em  ;D:D

its PB.....and thanks >:( >:(:D :D

i think Sean has similar probs at BT and some do at school :-\