What really annoyed you today

Simon as your tractor is a JQ then you definetly need a return pipe - another implement that will need it is a bale wrapper - no point in looking anywhere else ;)

Don't worry Colm all stored now  ;D ;D ;D my mate made me up some new pipes which has done the trick  ;) ;)

so was it a blockage in the old pies are what colm said

Apipe blowing where it went in to the spool lever on the spiltter so my mate that works at the quarry made 2 new pipes up today fixed them on tonight and now were away  ;D ;D :D :D

Well this was other day went to go and meet mate well so called mate down in dorset to finally meet up talked on internet on phone for few yrs really and he was one that aparently got me new job with big conny... Well i went to devon county show first for few hours to have nose around as he was aparently still driving back from nottingham.. so then rang him about 4 then 4.30 then 5 no answer so thought id head to his anyway so got there after i text him bit before saying 10 mins away i rang him again now phone switched off......... waited best part two hours around and no show and phone still turned off!! So by this point hacked off i headed home and gave him a very rude text when got home as he had wasted best part of £60 my diesel etc and now need to find new job the lot so to say if i see him i will give him a piece of my mind!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

Trisal not replying to my pms about a transit.  ::)

TRIS IM ONLY JOKING   :-*:-* :-*:-*

He's only been on here via the miracle of mobile phone technology so far today so its difficult to reply to pm's, I've tried it before :D;)

A western power bloke today i helped him do all his mains cable's a let him use my hydraulic crimpers because they were better than the rubbish one's he had then when we'd done his cables and it was my turn to do mine he went and sat in his van for a hour  >:( >:( :'( :'(

Trisal not replying to my pms about a transit.  ::)

TRIS IM ONLY JOKING   :-*:-* :-*:-*

Sorry mate, if it says I am online during the day I am usually on my phone and it isn't quite as easy to get round everything.  :-[

My model dealer shafting me today, Again

Don't leave your window open at night then...

I believe those who live near Udimore's tractor shop tell the same story  :o :o - I think they have 'electronically tagged' Barry recently which should cure the problem here  ;D

Don't leave your window open at night then...

I believe those who live near Udimore's tractor shop tell the same story  :o :o - I think they have 'electronically tagged' Barry recently which should cure the problem here  ;D

:D :D They won't get the better of the evil one that easily  ;)

The tags didn't taste that nice though  :D :D

Pikeys!!! Broke into a shed on one of the farms we are on at the minute destoning.....9 doors in that yard and they manage to find the one with our diesel bowser locked behind it on the first go. They drained the bowser of 1000 litres of cherry, they also nicked the alternator and battery off the Manitou on the front of it before siphoning the tanks on all 5 tractors up there and nicking the tools out of them >:( >:(

Pikeys!!! Broke into a shed on one of the farms we are on at the minute destoning.....9 doors in that yard and they manage to find the one with our diesel bowser locked behind it on the first go. They drained the bowser of 1000 litres of cherry, they also nicked the alternator and battery off the Manitou on the front of it before siphoning the tanks on all 5 tractors up there and nicking the tools out of them >:( >:(

Scum, absolute scum >:(

Sounds like they were watching all the time.

Did you lose any of your own tools Gav?

We all think they were watching too Brian. Luckily my tractor and tools were still down in Cambridgeshire last night but I have now moved back to that farm, however we are now using their main yard and not the dryer yard which is in the middle of no-where