What really annoyed you today

Our other spreading team have fallen foul of the pikeys. Smashed the JCB tank cap off and drained the tank. Drained one of the Deeres. Smashed the door and lock off the bowser and cut the hose and trigger off and dragged the bowser across the field with a wheel clamp and towing eye lock on it. They didn't get much diesel out though.

we think pikeys have been taking diesel from our dozer thats on site  >:(

we brought cattle to the factory one evening we got home late so we parked the jeep and trailer on our lane leading into the farm about 100yrds from the house woke up in the morning with the reserve light flashing >:( got a stronger name than pikey for those f******

Getting cut up by a Ford 4wd jobby, I had to slam on the brakes and swerve so it didn't hit me, so I gave the numpty a honk on the horn. Next thing he's hanging out the window shouting and giving me some quite nice hand signals ::) Then he kept slamming on his brakes and moves over into the bus lane and slows down so I'm beside him, so I just look straight ahead. Next thing I know is my boss is on the phone saying he's complaining ABOUT my driving ??? So I put my boss right about what happend and how the other driver was in the wrong, and asked what am I ment to do let a numpty pull out on me and smash into them? if so that's what I'll do and then sue the other driver for whiplash injury's

similar incident happened to me yesterday on my way to the coast, muppet in a people carrier pulled out in front of me, forgetting to look my way for traffic! >:( >:(>:(

Well then.. what annoyed me today...

My darling wife...  >:( >:(>:( >:(

She comes home from work at lunchtime and the conversation goes like this...

Mrs F - I've just seen an old Massey Ferguson combine working in the field next to work...

ME - Really darling (as I am making her a cup of tea).. what number was on the side

Mrs F - not sure... but it had a 6 in it... it was a big one and quite old

ME - (VERY excited)... was it an 865... was it... was it  :P :P

Mrs F - Yeah I think so..

ME - now be sure of this darling... did it have a silver cab... ???  :P :P :P

Mrs F - Well I think so... hang on let me look in your cabinet...

LOOKS IN MY CABINET... (with me standing behind just in case she touches anything)

Mrs F again - I know.. that's it... it was a 760... yep definately...

ME - You are kidding me.. are you sure... really sure.... ???

Mrs F - Yep... DEFINATELY a 760

So... picture the scene... Kiss on the cheek... I'll be back in a while darling... screech goes the wheels on my car... 6 miles to work... foot to the floor (but not exceeding the national speed limit of course).... On the long open straight just before the field I can see the dust...  ;D ;D - as I round the bend.. there it is in all it's glory...

a clonky old Laverda... some green tractor and a trailer that clearly supplied Noah on his arc loading programme  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

I will probably start speaking to her again next week.. or possibly even the week after  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well then.. what annoyed me today...

My darling wife...  >:( >:(>:( >:(

She comes home from work at lunchtime and the conversation goes like this...

Mrs F - I've just seen an old Massey Ferguson combine working in the field next to work...

ME - Really darling (as I am making her a cup of tea).. what number was on the side

Mrs F - not sure... but it had a 6 in it... it was a big one and quite old

ME - (VERY excited)... was it an 865... was it... was it  :P :P

Mrs F - Yeah I think so..

ME - now be sure of this darling... did it have a silver cab... ???  :P :P :P

Mrs F - Well I think so... hang on let me look in your cabinet...

LOOKS IN MY CABINET... (with me standing behind just in case she touches anything)

Mrs F again - I know.. that's it... it was a 760... yep definately...

ME - You are kidding me.. are you sure... really sure.... ???

Mrs F - Yep... DEFINATELY a 760

So... picture the scene... Kiss on the cheek... I'll be back in a while darling... screech goes the wheels on my car... 6 miles to work... foot to the floor (but not exceeding the national speed limit of course).... On the long open straight just before the field I can see the dust...  ;D ;D - as I round the bend.. there it is in all it's glory...

a clonky old Laverda... some green tractor and a trailer that clearly supplied Noah on his arc loading programme  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

I will probably start speaking to her again next week.. or possibly even the week after  :'( :'( :'( :'(

A terrible tale Marky but please tell me you tooke some pics for us Massey fans that do appreciate the Fiat and Laverda machines........ ;D;)

what annoyed me ....... a deep gash in my finger today making my work much more difficult tonight  ::):(

I did that too, yesterday. Attacked me friggin thumb with a cutting disc on an angle grinder.  :o  Went in the side of me thumb and just missed the nail. You have my sympathy, and I share your pain brother.  ::)

Oh an' P.S. I got stung on my back by a bee when I was driving me tanker through Eastbourne today. Stupid bee wouldn't have stung me had I not leaned back on it, and if it knew it would cost him/ her their life. Did you know that bees die once they have stung something?

I get the occasional reminder of the event with a sharp stabbing pain in my back every now and then. :o

To sum it up Bill,

The massey massive been locked up because they've been going mad over U.H. newest tractor ::)

Tris is building himself a toilet and sink :D

Loads of harvesting pictures been posted

Lots of nice scratchbiult and conversions being made

And everyone loves each other on here :D :D

Thanks for the update Mark. Just dropped into work on the way to take "pops" into hospital to get his second hip replacement later on day. Loading up 200 odd photographs from the past two weeks so more to follow later.

Taking loads of pics at Bucks show - spending ages loading them up on here and then about only 2 people bothering to reply in the topic!!

What's the matter am I boring or do I smell?

Send me the link I'll have a look just to cheer you up Kevin ;D ;D

Taking loads of pics at Bucks show - spending ages loading them up on here and then about only 2 people bothering to reply in the topic!!

What's the matter am I boring or do I smell?

Wassup Kev.............I went through all the sections on here last night and missed your post. Wacha done wiv it. "Ave you 'idden it somewhere seeecrit.........hmm? I promise I would have looked if I'd seen it. Sometimes people don't reply because there are only about three members on here during the day, and then it gets buried under dozens of other topics. We still love ya..........I'm going to look for it now. Go an' 'ave a trundle on Penny to cheer yourself up.  ;):-*

Baled up 30 acres of hay over the weekend, managed to bale it all on Saturday (my 21st birthday may i add >:( finished loading up at 3am :-X). Beat the rain at least that arrived midday Sunday, but we now have to deliver 5000 bales this week in the sodding rain, looking at the forecast. Bust a gut to beat the rain and then the customers want it delivering in the rain ::) ::)::)

Yeah, yeah the customers always right, just there planks :D :D