What really annoyed you today

What annoyed me..... bloody DVLA  >:( >:(>:(

No Vehicle reg document got sent for my car NOR did the usual tax reminder (had it a year now... can you believe that)... So... Mrs F calls the DVLA last week.... "No problem... we'll send you a replacement VRD in the post" - if not you can simply fill in a form and still get tax...

So... she calls them today to tell them no VRD has arrived... "Oh no... we told you wrongly... it will take another 7 days to get the VRD.... then you can get the tax... you can't drive you car until it's taxed either"

Grrrreat

So... after a stinker... Mrs F has to drive to Peterborough to get a tax disc from the DVLA office... and they were as awkward as they could be... As my address is Units 6-7 at work... and they have it recorded as Unit 6 (my registered office address) they wernt going to let her buy the disc... Good old Mrs F pointed out that we were trying to BUY the tax... why the hell would we want tax for a vehicle we don't own  ::)>:( - they could see on the DVLA database it was my car... it was insured...  >:( >:(>:(

What a pain  ::)

was loading round bales with our old 50hx and i was putting on the last bale on the bottom 2 rows at the back and you have to rev really hard to get any hydrulic flow or to build enough power to pull off and i had had to come in around a bale which was in my way and i had the wheels locked then i reved to tilt the bale sprong and forgot to clutch and she whipped aroundcatching th rear of the trailer and the spring after stretching over time and is slow to pull it back up to reduce the revs and it stayed reved up i was trying to brake the digger the brakes are really bad and it had the trailer at a 30 degree angle at least by the time the digger had come to a stop only for the bale sprong held it at that angle it would have bben on its side along with the tractor mean while all the bales had been unloaded by our friend gravity i am actually fuming i ve been telling him to buy a new digger for the last two years as she cant put up silage she can no longer lift two manure bags her hand brake doesnt work the backactor swings a foot in both directinos as you drive along and if switched off with the loader raised give it ten minuts and the loader will be down shes a wreck yet still a dealer offers us 16000 for it i dont know >:( >:( thank god for ftf and this topic  :)

What annoyed me..... bloody DVLA  >:( >:(>:(

No Vehicle reg document got sent for my car NOR did the usual tax reminder (had it a year now... can you believe that)... So... Mrs F calls the DVLA last week.... "No problem... we'll send you a replacement VRD in the post" - if not you can simply fill in a form and still get tax...

So... she calls them today to tell them no VRD has arrived... "Oh no... we told you wrongly... it will take another 7 days to get the VRD.... then you can get the tax... you can't drive you car until it's taxed either"

Grrrreat

So... after a stinker... Mrs F has to drive to Peterborough to get a tax disc from the DVLA office... and they were as awkward as they could be... As my address is Units 6-7 at work... and they have it recorded as Unit 6 (my registered office address) they wernt going to let her buy the disc... Good old Mrs F pointed out that we were trying to BUY the tax... why the hell would we want tax for a vehicle we don't own  ::)>:( - they could see on the DVLA database it was my car... it was insured...  >:( >:(>:(

What a pain  ::)

Join the Club!  In my case it was the INSURANCE company