What really annoyed you today

A nice pheasant... decided to hit my window (luckily in Mrs F's car  ;D ) - smashed the window to pieces... I had terrible trouble getting a replacement (as it's heated evidently)... the bloke came out to me from Kent to fix it  :o :o :o

They're like bloody rocks aren't they :o No one believed me when that bugger took my mirror off but they can be so destructive....

the amount of paperwork involved in getting into the states now on our 3rd form 1st a visa waver form for the us goverment, then a waver / visa form for the holiday company  now a "esta" again from the department of homeland security  to fill in, can't get this till you have booked your holiday, and filled in the other 2, only then do they tell you that this may still not allow you into the country, as they have to check everything about you including your toilet habbits i am sure, before they consider you safe to enter, but the guy at the gate in the us airport can still override that and refuse entry to the states????

'Sfunny.... No one else has to fill out all these forms Sean...reckon someone must have told them about you and they're trying to put you off going.... 'How can we stop this Pullen entering our country?...' ' Sir, we could try making him repeatedly put coherent sentences together'  :-*;):D

All our land is preserved as part of the local gun club so no one else has the right to shoot on it.

6 months ago a guy decided to come down blasting away - unfortunately we didn't catch him until he was driving back up the lane when he was promptly told not to come back down there again by us >:(

On Sunday Dad and I were working away and didn't hear a jeep going down the lane until it was too late - the same guy again - he might as well have stuck his 2 fingers up to us as he drove past >:( >:(>:( >:(

There won't be a next time - if he decides to do that again the tractor is going across the lane and won't be moved till he grovels hopefully with a crowd around him >:( >:(>:(

Rant over!!!

'Sfunny.... No one else has to fill out all these forms Sean...reckon someone must have told them about you and they're trying to put you off going.... 'How can we stop this Pullen entering our country?...' ' Sir, we could try making him repeatedly put coherent sentences together'  :-*;):D

it aint i can tell you, the visa waver was a standard one, then the others for the ship, now this esta one is new, you dont do it you dont get in?? started last month apparently

You only need to do it once though Sean I'm pretty sure ;)

not sure about the esta thing, seems to imply every trip on the website, but have been told its a one of thing,by the travel agaent ,mosts to do with the cruise, seperate one for the canadian stop, also got to fill a green and white card out on the plane to so i have been told??? what more do they need, my blood type ???  :D :D :D :D :D

walking out the parlour to get in my van tonight only to see a lorry at the end of my drive with 27 tonnes of  saw dust on  walking floor could only get half way up my drive  so i had to carry every buckett full up the drive with the loadall just got in  and in a foul mood :(

dad hit a tree branch with the loader of the ts115 on monday, today was the first chance ive had to look at the tractor. he broke off one of the mirrors and newholland can no longer supply that style of mirror so looks like it will have an odd pair of mirrors >:( >:( unless i can find a secondhand one :-\

the branch also dented the bonnet and typical it has dented it in the only place that cant be knocked out, under the double skinned part >:( >:(

dad hit a tree branch with the loader of the ts115 on monday, today was the first chance ive had to look at the tractor. he broke off one of the mirrors and newholland can no longer supply that style of mirror so looks like it will have an odd pair of mirrors >:( >:( unless i can find a secondhand one :-\

the branch also dented the bonnet and typical it has dented it in the only place that cant be knocked out, under the double skinned part >:( >:(

Not good Andy, I'm sure you'll manage to get a mirror somewhere.