What really annoyed you today

Must admit whenever someone goes through my fences, I just get my local fencer to quote for the insurance company as it saves a lot of hassle if it comes from a contractor. Generally to replace 3 stabs and restrain the fence, comes to around £120 inc vat.  :)

Must admit whenever someone goes through my fences, I just get my local fencer to quote for the insurance company as it saves a lot of hassle if it comes from a contractor. Generally to replace 3 stabs and restrain the fence, comes to around £120 inc vat.  :)

That's about right.  That is what I have just charged a car owner whose son drove through a fence and demolished three posts and stretchers - no wire in that fence. 

back to school today after the easter hols :'( :'( and to top it off me ma is making me stay in and do \ bit of revision for me gcse's :'( >:(

same here lad  :'( :'( thats why im going to sort and horn cattle instead  :D;D

Well - started work at 9.30 (after watching Massey Boy open his birthday presents and cards) ;D The best card being made by Auntiefergus of course - he was seriously impressed and so were we!

Advised many people this morning on their rights after being made redundant from a local flat pack furniture manufacturer- most of them were averaging 20 years service. And that really annoyed me - I felt so sorry for these folks ..what on earth are they going to next?

Finished at 7 p.m - came home and enjoyed Cerin's spud planting photos with our guests. Who think we are all completely mad and have a unique form of complusive obsessive disorder related to agricultural machinery ... even Shaun seems to be developing it!