What really annoyed you today

Vicon PS 402 Tris - once we get value out of this repair it will be going down the road in 3/4 years time.

The Kuhns seem to wear well. THe twon disc MDS something a chap I work for has is 14 years old and still looks well for it. The later ones don't seem to have a rigid chassis as such like the old ones so I am not too het up on them for durability.

childcare for Harry has all gone tits up!  >:( >:(

asked for a day off but to work the hours over 4 days instead, do it anyway but not allowed now

Mum cant get a set day off as the Hospice wont let her....pretty stupid really if someone wants to do training!

Julies mum isnt really 'fit' enough for him 3 days a week!

so looks like we may have him with a child minder, at least its an hourly rate so only pay when he is there!

childcare for Harry has all gone tits up!  >:( >:(

asked for a day off but to work the hours over 4 days instead, do it anyway but not allowed now

Mum cant get a set day off as the Hospice wont let her....pretty stupid really if someone wants to do training!

Julies mum isnt really 'fit' enough for him 3 days a week!

so looks like we may have him with a child minder, at least its an hourly rate so only pay when he is there!

I wasn't aware child care workers were allowed breastfeed other peoples' babies anyway! :D

most companys by law are ment to allow flexiable working ben, several have been turned down by our lot, gone to the union or other areas, 1 or 2 letters later they have the hours / days they need, usally only allowed to work it for x months mind think ours do 6 months ,but they can bemade to allow you ;)

i can do it but have to take it as a salary cut....its cheaper to put him in childcare!

if your doing the same number of hours then thats illegal, they can only do that if they cant accomodate you doing the same hours in the lower days, sues just told me that as she deals with it all the time

tell him get smelt :D why do you think it says in my signature farm junior manager  :D :D if i am in a field and the boss phones saying come home i say no way am going unto i'm done

If you done that for the person I work for and some others I know you wouldn't last very long, in fact a lot of employers would be the same, they pay your wages after all ::)

If you done that for the person I work for and some others I know you wouldn't last very long, in fact a lot of employers would be the same, they pay your wages after all ::)

very very true gav, if he worked for me and told me that he would be out the gates with a size 12 steely up his backside :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D......funny man!!!!.....there are some women who do though!, saw a program on it once!....well was kinda made to watch it!!

made to watch it  you only watched if for one reason  :D :D sure ben i hope you dont try much breast feeding

Went over on my ankle whilst out walking last night........it has swelled up to the size of a tennis ball and I can't get shoes or boots on.

This is going to look funny when I am back in work tomorrow  ;D ;D ;D full uniform and Jesus sandals :D :D :D :D :D

Went over on my ankle whilst out walking last night........it has swelled up to the size of a tennis ball and I can't get shoes or boots on.

This is going to look funny when I am back in work tomorrow  ;D ;D ;D full uniform and Jesus sandals :D :D :D :D :D

That's given me an amusing image of the starting credits for The Bill with the officers feet on the pavement, only one now has a limp! :D