What really annoyed you today

bought a mf 2680 with cab off ebay for under £3 when it turned up the cab was smashed to bits as the person sent it in a bag  that catalogue returns are sent back in. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Complain to the seller and tell him you want a refund.  He will have to claim from the Royal Mail (if he can!)

Going in to work at 6am and being sent home at 11.30 due to a lack of work :( when I said i'm on a 8hr basic day my boss said don't worry about that you did 3hrs overtime last friday i'll take that off to make up for today >:( >:(>:( >:(

Got my ad out in TTT selling off my tractors, kind of like looking at your mortality.........Get my age gotta do that stuff even Will writing and Living Will and decided since we ain't got no kids I was going to be creamted and then have my ashes spread on some donuts so my fat ass nephew would at least come to the funeral....... ;D ;D

Going in to work at 6am and being sent home at 11.30 due to a lack of work :( when I said i'm on a 8hr basic day my boss said don't worry about that you did 3hrs overtime last friday i'll take that off to make up for today >:( >:(>:( >:(

the bloody cheak of them  ??? supposse you have to be greatfull haveing a job but if thats their game mate it would be easyer to sighn on

richard driving /crashing into a 12  tonne silage trailer on the yard with the ford 4000  radiator smashed, front smashed,lights smashed , insurance job now .. will have to go to bowns friday to pick up bits ...how can you not see a yellow  silage trailer blind **** >:( >:(>:( >:(

the bloody cheak of them  ??? supposse you have to be greatfull haveing a job but if thats their game mate it would be easyer to sighn on

At least the missus and kids are still out so i've got some modelling done ;) ;) :D :D

richard driving /crashing into a 12  tonne silage trailer on the yard with the ford 4000  radiator smashed, front smashed,lights smashed , insurance job now .. will have to go to bowns friday to pick up bits ...how can you not see a yellow  silage trailer blind Twirp >:( >:(>:( >:(

hope it wasn,t shear pins silage trailer bob  ;D

went to Tesco, parked in a disabled bay as i was told to by the security if child bays taken up....only to get a note, off goes Julie and gives the customer service guy an earful!!

if they are going to do this then then should monitor the parking and clamp the offenders!, child bays arent for lazy bar stewards!!! >:( >:( 

wait till she comes back  then you will have to tell her  :o :o

I won't be losing any of last weeks overtime now ::) I got sent to Havant yesterday to pick some plant up :o I got caught up in traffic and ended up doing 13 hours :D :D