What really annoyed you today

The weather in Canada! I've always wanted to combine for 24 hrs straight just to say we did it. The boss said he would never help with it by driving, so i put it to the kid that came over from Yorkshire to help us with harvest. He was up for the challenge we started yesterday and got to 7.30 this morning and it rained only needed 4 more hours. The sad part is he flies home tomorrow and there will not be an opportunity to run and try again. The boss said he would only let me try to do it once as it is hard on his equipment.

No she didn't, Sean. Don't be so mean, you have just come back from America and that is what happens I'm afraid. Poor Sue. ;)

your saying he's bigger than Barry  :o :o :o

Re: What really annoyed you today???

Harry is teething, has a cold, cant sleep very well, been 3 weeks now!, wife has the cold, cant sleep, 4 days now >:(....i've blooming got it now i think (well i hope it will go quickly!!) and i have a strong immune system >:( >:(......not happy! >:( >:(>:(

poor Harry though  :( :( :(

Telling the new lad, (hobbit) to power-wash the TM and trailer (after maize).

Get in it at lunchtime, still cant see out the windows,loked at the top of the bonnet and theres hardly any blue paint left on it. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Be very very careful Unkelfergus - some of us have very special relationships with Hobbits. Some of us have even named their second born son after a place in Hobbit country. Some of us work with Hobbits and some of us ARE Hobbits.

The reason he's doing things wrong is nothing do do with Hobbits - it's because he was not taught at an early age that Work was important!!!

Started spud harvesting for the second time this afternoon, all was going well until half way round the field when a stone came out from under the topper. missed the window guards and took the windscreen clean out of my tractor, all back in now ready for tomorrow though

Oven died tonight >:( >:(>:(....so ended up with beans on toast....that took 2.5 hours to eat due to phone calls to car insurance company and changing the house insurance over with another! >:(

everything happens at once! >:(

Oven died tonight >:( >:(>:(....so ended up with beans on toast....that took 2.5 hours to eat due to phone calls to car insurance company and changing the house insurance over with another! >:(

everything happens at once! >:(

Ha! You cooked it! Sorry, only pun I could think of.