What really annoyed you today

My 6920s, the eco settings on the autopower engine management are up the spout, been plagued by sensor problems derating the fuel supply to the engine finally with the dealer out for the second time the backend/transmission overheated. Dealers out again tomorrow to investigate cause of problems, we are far from happy, the tractors a heap of excrement >:( >:(

6810 is ultra reliable, only ever had routine servicing till 7750hrs when the front axle was rebushed due to operator neglect and new injectors fitted

6910 other than brakes wearing out reliable so far

6420s........oh dear ::) ::)  half shaft bearings once a year, driveshaft, spool and electronic niggles

went to the train station to order some tickets for next month and the woman says your best option will be a day ranger or somethin along them lines so i thought okay yeah i'll have that then she tells me you cant book that until 3 days before >:( so i just agreed with her and went because it took her long enough to get that far  :D so now i'm just going to get them on the day which i should of done anyway >:(::)

dont do that, ask for a advanced super saver mate, you have to specify the trian time and stick to it, no eralier trains or swapping, but belive me its a hell of a lot cheaper ,otherwise go for 2 singles not a return, thats usally cheaper to if you check

went to the train station to order some tickets for next month and the woman says your best option will be a day ranger or somethin along them lines so i thought okay yeah i'll have that then she tells me you cant book that until 3 days before >:( so i just agreed with her and went because it took her long enough to get that far  :D so now i'm just going to get them on the day which i should of done anyway >:(::)

the young lad with me today, would have got more energy and work out of the grannite wall beside us if i asked it to help than i did out of him, his attitude of late has been so bad, if i was the boss we would have got rid of him a while back now ,have to tell him everything ,wont think for him slef, and is always on his blackberry e-mailing his mates

the young lad with me today, would have got more energy and work out of the grannite wall beside us if i asked it to help than i did out of him, his attitude of late has been so bad, if i was the boss we would have got rid of him a while back now ,have to tell him everything ,wont think for him slef, and is always on his blackberry e-mailing his mates

should do what my brother in law did to his apprentice he had a couple of years ago, he had his iPod and so he took it out of his pocket threw it on the ground and dropped a brick on it

should do what my brother in law did to his apprentice he had a couple of years ago, he had his iPod and so he took it out of his pocket threw it on the ground and dropped a brick on it

had crossed my mind, but it never leaves his hands or pocket, bit hard to just ****** it out of his hands really

[quote author= no justification for that. some one pulled a prank on an fellow apprentice years ago and ended up in hospital with two broken legs  for their trouble fnny enough he wasnt so clever anymore and the only witness didnt see a thing ! heavy price for dropping the lads radio