What really annoyed you today

Well i said id get prices so tier 3 150amp alternator perkins ie 6480 £279 retail.

120amp £175 now for a 6499 tier 3 sisu diesel different alternator same 150amp output £462 retail. Compared to a 399 say 45amp £113 retail cost now these are off our massey parts system so dealers sometimes give a bit of discount or may charge more?. How much time spent diagnosing fault cause may vary.

Revise? Erm. ....  does being logged in here count towards that then? .. .  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's the trouble with this place, the doors open inwards but the locks are on the outside!  :-\ :laugh:

you try revising when the music is so loud the room is vibrating, i gave up haha

Just the whole money thing is getting to me, my bank is charging me overdraft fees (£45!) for going £1.80 over my limit for 3 days over christmas  >:( plus  HMR&C think I owe them NIC of around £300 (I don't!) >:(:( :'(

It was a term if indearment Brother Alex...

Awww com on mate.... we let you in the Massey Massive with just 5 tractors as well  ;):-*

what you say.. hey.... come on buddy... let's do the handshake  ;)

it's spelt endearment

5 tractors and a brochure :P

handshake it is  ;):-*

found out today when chasing why i havent got a car tax reminder that the DVLA had lost my forms in October so the car is unregistered, well to me!!..... >:( >:(>:( >:(

lucky for me i have the bits of paper i need so i'm safe!, just means a trip to peterborough next week to sort it out that i dont really need right now! >:( >:(

Went into town to get some milk and cash, Spar said they charged 50p for cash back so I went to Barclays next door to get cash. That machine wouldn't give cash so got the card back out, crossed over the road to Lloyds [my branch] and put the card in the machine which promptly swallowed it up without even registering it.... Phoned Lloyds who said there is nothing they can do, so now have no card, the branch is closed, can't get any cash out to pay for the afternoon out with the kids, can't put fuel in the empty truck, can't use the car because the chips away man is re-spraying the bumper on the drive, can't do jack...  >:(  Lloyds bank is F*IN useless..... What a shower of &*^%.....

Went into town to get some milk and cash, Spar said they charged 50p for cash back so I went to Barclays next door to get cash. That machine wouldn't give cash so got the card back out, crossed over the road to Lloyds [my branch] and put the card in the machine which promptly swallowed it up without even registering it.... Phoned Lloyds who said there is nothing they can do, so now have no card, the branch is closed, can't get any cash out to pay for the afternoon out with the kids, can't put fuel in the empty truck, can't use the car because the chips away man is re-spraying the bumper on the drive, can't do jack...  >:(  Lloyds bank is F*IN useless..... What a shower of &*^%.....

that is bad :( hope it gets sorted out ASAP!

been called 2faced for no reason at all !!! , and shes turned a few people which i thought were good mates against my friend and me , so i dont know wat to do but shes a perfect example of being 2faced !! cant wait till tuesday to give her a pieace of my mind , realy annoyed  me this has , she has never liked and couldnt stand this boy in our class since we started college nd yesterday she couldnt stop ar$£ lickin because she had turned him against us as he used to be a very close friend to us until yesterday , ah wel cant wait to finnish college now and get into contracting somwhere and earn some cash  :)

i didnt understand most of what you just said, but it is probably best to remain calm and just tell people the truth rather than get angry and have a go at "her"?

Good advice I would say. Stand up for what you believe in but don't go down to the depths of those you are criticising - this makes you the bigger man. 8)

As above.. what you are describing is the dymanics of a young persons relationships changing from one thing to another... reality is... things get better as you all get older. although it's not uncommon for a situation like you describe to take place in your life at any age though.

As Aunty Jo and Alex say... keep your cool... rise above it... be the bigger man and don't stoop to that level... if you really want to teach her a lesson... just do as above  ;)

im sorry if you dont understand but basically from her calling me and my friend 2faced , she has turned a lot of my friends against us for no reason , well that i can make sence of anyway ,but i think your right , i think ill just ignore her and carry on as normal  ;)

good lad :)

Had a minor little incident at a fuel station today whilst filling a small plastic container with unleaded. I contrived to have a slight lapse in concentration and the resultant angle of the nozzle in contact with the container meant I got a face full of fuel for my troubles, perhaps more embarrased than annoyed.