What really annoyed you today

excellent mate... well at least the old girl will get a new lease of lift then..... not like this old lady who someone rejected in her hour of need  :of :'( :'( 

Murderer      Could have used that one for parts

she was knackered buddy.... from the front to the back.. she'd split and had been 'framed' to hold her together... clutch wa shot.. engine breathed VERY heavily... she leaked oil out of every pore.. shall I go on  :D :D :D

shame she does look clean as ive seen worse

it just goes to show its beauty is only skin deep ;):( :( :( :(

she was knackered buddy.... from the front to the back.. she'd split and had been 'framed' to hold her together... clutch wa shot.. engine breathed VERY heavily... she leaked oil out of every pore.. shall I go on  :D :D :D

Just a typical Massey then :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I see she also has the rot that is mensioned in classic tractor this month.

Hey marky do you now a guy that is a fergy nut that writes good articles on MF 135s ;) 

Nope... never heard of him  :D :D :D

Classic Tractor was superb this month... I was unlucky enough to spend some time in hospital last weekend.... I managed to bag a copy of Classic Tractor to read whilst I sat for hours on end... anyway... on the way home.. a fly came in the car.. out came my newly purchased Classic Tractor and 'thwack' it was just the right size and weight to get a 'clean kill' first shot  :of;)

;D:D :D :D:-*

Nope... never heard of him  :D :D :D

Classic Tractor was superb this month... I was unlucky enough to spend some time in hospital last weekend.... I managed to bag a copy of Classic Tractor to read whilst I sat for hours on end... anyway... on the way home.. a fly came in the car.. out came my newly purchased Classic Tractor and 'thwack' it was just the right size and weight to get a 'clean kill' first shot  :of;)

;D:D :D :D:-*

Better censor this from Rory ;D ;D

my ex felt the need to tell me how deliriously happy her new boyfriend makes her... i felt the need to add another kg onto my barbells....

>:(

I dunno what that means but can you get a cream for it...  :of  :-\

Christ the doctor just said the same about me :of

Gutted paul... what went wrong mate ???

What annoyed me... Engine Management Light on the BM.. luckily it's just in warranty...while I am there I'll get the broken glove box, broken cup holder and knackered sat nav fixed as well  ::)

High time I treated myself to a new motor me thinks  ;)

* sound of Mrs F's purse opening... and me peering inside it... "Hello... Hello..." (hollow sound) *  :'(

What fer ya just bought a new camera and took it to the show then didnt do squat for pics... then gives us a lame excuse "socializing" and then the truth comes out about having an affair with a pork pie... just a hard fart away from a brain replacement me thinks....

:D :D  .. I read that from your medical card Pops..

As for you Axle... I guess the wheels did come off your relationship after all  :P:D :D :D

Seriously... plenty more fish in the sea mate.. just avoid the old haddocks if you can  ;):D :D

Are you making any reference to our aunties >:(

:of dang had to admend this getting to sound like Sean...

Oooo you are skating on this ice there pops... I would NEVER suggest that any of our Aunties have any resemblance to Haddock... or indeed any other fish... except perhaps the Angel Fish of course... or maybe a beautiful mermaid  :P:-*

:D :D  .. I read that from your medical card Pops..

As for you Axle... I guess the wheels did come off your relationship after all  :P:D :D :D

Seriously... plenty more fish in the sea mate.. just avoid the old haddocks if you can  ;):D :D

;D

far too funny marky  :-*

I hope he isn't Rick otherwise Aunty Jo and Aunty Sue are GOING TO GET VERY ANNOYED with our Marky! >:(  It could be a slurry lagoon punishment  8);D

Oooo you are skating on this ice there pops... I would NEVER suggest that any of our Aunties have any resemblance to Haddock... or indeed any other fish... except perhaps the Angel Fish of course... or maybe a beautiful mermaid  :P:-*

My learned friend would like to make reference to his previous post as quoted above  :'( :-[ :'( :of