What really annoyed you today

Nearly a 50 mile drive to work today which took 1 and 3/4 hours since I had to do a bit of taxi -ing to the station.

What really annoyed me was the number of vehicle on the roads this morning with only one headlight working...saw three today

i was coming back from my mates in the park in kensington this morning, back to my place at childwall in a taxi, after 5mins driving down shial road some scouse **** threw a firecracker at my taxi. at 13:45 for god's sake!

Lifestyle block guys that sell there garss to dairy farmers when there paddocks are 1 ha and not square and you have a 6930 with a class liner 880 rake, nearly did my head in 12 anoying little paddocks with horid gateways.....

Whats annoyed me tonight is the way some people think they can get away with treating others. Our 4 Bulgarian workers left us today for another farm in the west of England (won't be any more specific) and I've just heard from one of them that their caravan there has no hot water, no pillows, stinks and the nearest shop is 3-4 miles away with no transport available, I'm sure the farmer in question wouldn't live like it so why should they expect them to? We looked after them, would take them shopping, to/from bus stops and do anything we could to make there stay with us enjoyable and comfortable, we basically treated them as equals, they're a nice, extremely hard working group who deserve to be treated better than that >:( >:(

Was watching something on Ebay and then had to go out to take Mrs R to her friends house, by the time I got back it had sold for far less than I was prepared to bid, Got delayed in traffic or I would have been back in time  >:( >:(>:(

the a hole in a merc sprinter delivery van who drove past the rodder today and somehow managed to tear the wing mirror  of the cab, mirrors arm and mounting brackets ,pulled them clean out of the door ,garage recon we will need a full new door as the bolts have pulled big tears into the sheet metal where they came through ,we hard the bang just couldnt get round to get a number or owt quick enough, but it must have done something to him

Had to drive to Scottdale Az because the finance manager forgot to ask us for a check for the  new Toytoa Avalon.....and I never thought of it myself.......so we had a $40,000 car free for a day :laugh: today I'm skint :'(  but sold one of our 3 homes ::)  so tmw not so skint ;D  My wife picked the color ???

abc-1.jpg

im tellling ya daryl, didnt know what to say, was annoying enough rushing back form the show, missing lunch than that happens. Hadnt checked her in the last 6months for petrol as never drive it anymore. Thankfully dad brought some petrol and got her going again.

Not to worry, didnt take away from what a good day i had at the model show

Seeing two oily looking trails down the road tonight when I took my mate some seed up to the field with the JCB then getting back to the yard to find the origin of them.......yup you guessed it, big puddle under my 6920s of what appears to be diesel >:( >:(

Seeing two oily looking trails down the road tonight when I took my mate some seed up to the field with the JCB then getting back to the yard to find the origin of them.......yup you guessed it, big puddle under my 6920s of what appears to be diesel >:( >:(

sounds like your deere is a bag of s*** gav! ;D

no news on it getting replaced yet??