What really annoyed you today

oh fraser what a plonker  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  if you two need a set of rears for stuff like that let me know, i have loads of sets in the shed that would be ideal for that sort of thing, no tractor attached just roll arround

Frazer (with a Z  ;) ) can use one of my old Siku Masseys like I do... but oh no... he has to pick up my brand new UH Massey >:(;)

Mercedes Actros 6x2 midlift ::)

really ? hope you get the right gearing & rear axle ratio in it paul else you'll be cooking clutch plates for a passtime

friend of a friend had a cancelled order actros for pulling plant on behalf of hewden hire,  from what i gather it was a fleet spec highway hauler & not for heavy applications , so very rarely got to top gear & not enough grunt at low speeds, he really liked the cab though . another merc is on the way but this time spec'd for the job.

surprised its 6x2 midlift, & not 6x4 even though you said it's not going to be STGO rated  standard actros , or a megaspace  :P 

really ? hope you get the right gearing & rear axle ratio in it paul else you'll be cooking clutch plates for a passtime

friend of a friend had a cancelled order actros for pulling plant on behalf of hewden hire,  from what i gather it was a fleet spec highway hauler & not for heavy applications , so very rarely got to top gear & not enough grunt at low speeds, he really liked the cab though . another merc is on the way but this time spec'd for the job.

surprised its 6x2 midlift, & not 6x4 even though you said it's not going to be STGO rated.

standard actros , or a megaspace  :P

people who wired the house at my mothers managed to put 2 different ring mains in for some reason ,one for the kitchen which also has 3 front room ones on it,and another feeding the other 2 front room sockets and upstairs?????? found out the hard way after turning of what i thought was the front room / house one, only to get a slight jolt to say the least as i swapped my second socket over fior a new one, good job i had my decent insulated screwdiver at the time otherwise i t would have been a little harder on the arm both ring mains marked just ones split thats all

Bring her along Phil and give her a tenner to go and spoil herself in the shopping centre next door!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What about Simba trip Monday morning afterwards?  ;)

As much is tempting Tris I owe her big time for all help she gave me after break-up from partner over xmas period and new year. 

But Simba trip is extremely tempting tris will ask boss tomo and check I'm not due to be spraying :)

went into work today to find that a guy thats ment to be off isnt, mainly due to him and his current work mate playying silly f*****s and ignoring the 3 messages left with then last week,very complictaed long running history with these two, so much so very very few will work with either of them, and i only will for 1 day a go now after previous issues. i had my off day swapped to thursday with the 100% ok of overtime that day as a thankyou for swapping, now back home on my off day and have lost the ot on thursday down to it ,those 2 think they are very funny, and i had a huge row with my boss which in my view at the time i told him the ar5e thats come in should be going home not me, we will see what tuesday brings

Still in lots of pain , think its getting worse. At lest i have a name for it now, Epididymitis. Seeing the doc tomorrow, all the good she is.

just had to google that....not nice Mark, hope you get over it pretty quick!

just had to google that....not nice Mark, hope you get over it pretty quick!

Thanks Ben , been back to the docs after work. Got more anti,biotics.That will be 5 weeks of them now, The pains no better. The doc she said if theres no improvement by next tue, i have to go back into hospital. :-(

ohh nasty, I dont know whats going to happen to me as I went to the hospital today and dont have much faith in them as the person who I had to see couldn't even get the right shoulder till I pointed it out to him ::)

Shows the calibre of the NHS doctors these days  ::)  maybe you should go see a vet, they might know what you have done

Well it started last night, arrived back from Devon to find the power out! >:( . Called EDF and was told the main fuse had blown, so nothing we could have done. He fixed it for free though, which was nice.

thanks guys  :)  , hope to be getting better now on  doxycycline.  :-\  I know what you mean about hospitals , when i had my scan the guy that did it didnt know how to use it.  >:(

I do hope you start to feel better soon, hun - I know how miserable it's made you :'( :'( :'(

What annoyed me >:(

1. My neighbour parking his rattly, old motorbike underneath our open window and then deciding to 'leave it running' for a few minutes... filling our house with fumes >:( >:(

2. My bank. I asked them to send a reference to my new credit card merchant for the website. They sent me back a letter asking for the merchant's address and a £10 cheque.

I rang an asked if there was a quicker way than using the Royal Mail - for example couldn't they take the money from my bank account and I take the address down over the phone. Apparently not... it all has to be done via mail... for no particular reason other than it's procedure >:(

3. Being left neutral feedback and the comment 'I thought it was a slot car and listing was unclear' -  fair enough I happily accept criticism when justified but it says NOT A SLOT CAR in HUGE red letters on the listing >:(

Rant over... bad day ;)

The daft pair of clowns I work with not only destoning but planting the dummy bed on the headland of a spud field that we always cultivate out to make the irrigator road way >:(::)  The bed is only ridged up to allow for the burial of rubbish out of the other 5 so its now going to be a waste if seed as I'll have to rip it up so we can get the irrigator round the field ::)