What really annoyed you today

The computer detected a virus yesterday and when I clicked to remove, it it seems to have removed more than I wanted it to. In fact I can no longer open any files ending with the suffix .exe, which is most of the damn files on the computer. >:(  I'm no expert and it probably needs one, which means yet more money thrown at this bloody thing -which I haven't got. So depressing. :(

Might be worth using 'system restore'  (Accessories>system tools>system restore) and select a restore point prior to when the problems started. I'm no expert either, but this seems to fix a lot of common problems :)

Might be worth using 'system restore'  (Accessories>system tools>system restore) and select a restore point prior to when the problems started. I'm no expert either, but this seems to fix a lot of common problems :)

Yeah I tried that Mandy, unfortunately that program is an .exe file as well ! ::)  (rstrui.exe)

Missing the end of an E-bay listing for a rare Britains tipping trailer, and discovering my lost photocard driving licence after having sent off for a new one ::) ::)  I can be such a bloody fu..-halfwit >:(:-[

Throttle body thing has gone on my car  >:( >:(>:( >:(  £200+  :'( :'( :'(

Missing the end of an E-bay listing for a rare Britains tipping trailer, and discovering my lost photocard driving licence after having sent off for a new one ::) ::)  I can be such a bloody fu..-halfwit >:(:-[

Gutted.

well i went to a friends farm today and i saw his 14 year old brother opperating a john deere 7830 and front mounted buck rake, just slightly too young i felt and annoyed me as i feel that he was too young and unexperienced to be opperating this kit, rolling the clamp and i think it would be ok but buckraking???

well i went to a friends farm today and i saw his 14 year old brother opperating a john deere 7830 and front mounted buck rake, just slightly too young i felt and annoyed me as i feel that he was too young and unexperienced to be opperating this kit, rolling the clamp and i think it would be ok but buckraking???

Hows that bad im do buckraking in the fendt 718

i wouldnt say that was to young ,i am sure his parents have given him instructions if its there own farm, and i bet theres someone arround all the time with him, even if they aint in the tractor, i was hauling grain over narrow field ditch entrances and doing all sorts by the time  i was 14 including driving the combine on odd occasions for 30 mins if my uncle needed a break  , but i had always been shown and had someone with me for the first few goes

lots of us older ones started early .. i remember as a 11 year old, ferring silage 8 mile round trip with a ford 7000 and griffiths 10 tonne silage trailer on main roads :of  also tanking,mowing  all jobs really,could never let my son do it(13) ,only thing he does is fetch cows in with the 4000 ..kids have not got the responce to danger ..

university. one of my lecturers gave us all a nasty shock today, 3 weeks before the exam, after teaching us nothing for the past 10 weeks she dumped a 15 book reading list on us for 1 topic then told us it was really important.... roll on june 3rd when i finish 2nd year and start work...

Well I suppose the farmer may just see it as cheap/free labour really!

All is fine and well until something goes wrong on the clamp and then they'l find out that he's not insured to be buckraking  ;)

Yeah I agree with Jordan I have to say. A child should not be on a clamp, infact there are very few places on a farm that a child should be. It's all very well having someone 'supervise' but with a child going over the back of (what can be up to a 15ft) silage clamp, no supervisor can be close enough nor stop it. It's principle but sadly few people respect principles these days and too many people question them.

Yeah I agree with Jordan I have to say. A child should not be on a clamp, infact there are very few places on a farm that a child should be. It's all very well having someone 'supervise' but with a child going over the back of (what can be up to a 15ft) silage clamp, no supervisor can be close enough nor stop it. It's principle but sadly few people respect principles these days and too many people question them.

agree..

My trucks flywheel disintegrating so now leaving it a vibrating mess.  Sick to death of it now spent a fortune on it for no benefit >:( >:(

i'm going to hazard a guess at it being a dual mass flywheel, and prepare you for the fact that they are not cheap. unlucky mate

i'm going to hazard a guess at it being a dual mass flywheel, and prepare you for the fact that they are not cheap. unlucky mate

Fairly certain it is on it, and prepared for it to be expensive as everything on this truck has been spent well over 4k in repairs in a year of ownership  >:(

Well i can't disgree with what Tris is saying but i want to say this, Yes we are young, but most of us have been brought up around machinery and know the dangers, and we wouldn't be trusted with such a machine if we weren't capable enough would we? ???

also i do alot of jobs in the fields around the yard and i know the limits of the machine! :)

the diesel ferguson that started first turn on thursday night when we bought it refused to start today & was very hard to get into gear even though the bloke we bought it off drove it onto the trailer with no apparent problem . must be a good actor or something.note to self "stay off ebay when you come home from the pub"

Here, here Tris, I started at a young age on grain carting and jobs like that, but I wouldn't ever go on the clamp or a job like that, yes he may be good at it but what if something goes wrong

i know times have changed(for the worse probably?) but i used to cart silage  on the road &buckrake at 13/14 up in the hills when i was a boy(late 70's) we carted with a massey 178 & a leyland 270 & buckraked with a massey 65.the chopping tractor was another 178 with a jf 80 side mounted forager then we progressed to a 590 with the side window taken out so my mates dad could still work the manual controls

Just a couple of things:

1: people who order stuff off of me and then dont pay >:(

2: otherhalf cooks what she calls a cooked meal which consists of 4 chicken burgers and 2 cornbeef/been things and wonders why I wont eat them as I dont like them and I dont call that a meal >:(

shame them Mark i bet they wont mess you around again