What really annoyed you today

Vodafone.

My new phone arrived today, and it was in red. I specifically ordered blue and they said at the time that was fine. So anyway we rang up preferably to arrange an exchange (ooh that rhymed!) and they said they didn't have the blue in stock, so rather than saying sorry, we don't have that phone in stock when we first ordered it they decided they would just send me a red one and hope i wouldn't say anything, nice one.

Unsurprisingly our student, he seems incapable of driving beside the potato harvester unaided, I spend 75% of my time watching him and altering the discharge elevator on his loads as he can't keep to a straight line and is weaving all over the place, one minute hard against the elevator and the next I can hardly reach him. The other chap is getting tired of him too now as he's just standing around not helping in the yard despite being shown numerous times. Words are being had with the boss tomorrow as things just can't carry on like this in the current conditions with the speed we're lifting at, volume of crop and quantity of top and stones at times, I've got enough to contend with with the harvester let alone loading someones trailer for them.

Its the moving up and changing over of the bulkers he just stands by and watches without attempting to help with, I have shown him how to use a brush.........that was before I threatened to insert it somewhere bristle end first and without vaseline if he didn't buck his ideas up a few weeks back :of;D ;D

the scum that came to the farm last night, crowbared the wifes car door open, stole the cd player and then poured 20 litres of used oil all over the inside of the car. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Taking the CD Player is one thing, but pouring oil inside the car is just... What on earth? Or would it be anything to do with finger prints etc?

Yesterday!

[list type=decimal]

[*]Got up to find fridge and freezer off

[*]Whole of utility room had no power and also my office as circuit tripped - would not reset

[*]Electrician tested and found my dishwasher was causing the problem

[*]£100 call out fee for engineer to cross the threshold = new dishwasher ordered

then

[*]BROKE A TOOTH last night >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

seeing job adverts looking for "JUNIOR" IT folk that need at least 3 years experience.... :of??? and then have the decency to rattle of stuff they want that would more than likely take 10 years to learn >:(

There was another more positive one. <paraphrase> IT job ****no experience****.  Get a start in this lucrative industry and get training. We need you urgently as there is a shortage of people in the industry.</paraphrase>

dont know if its just me but there are a few things wrong with this. You are encouraging complete (no offence to anyone doing this) numpties in to an already crowded industry where companies are getting shot of the IT because theres nothing to show for the monies spent, Those of us who have been training for the last 5 years (school/college/uni) or so cant get a look in unless we are willing to drop life as we know it and move elsewhere to risk of being disposed of a short time later and the "shortage" is mostly caused by the idiots in the first part of this post.

Sorry folk rant over... away back in my box now

and Andy, since when did your patch start turning in to crime central?? last I heard it was a quiet place ???

Dunno about you Sue but doesn't that make the "3 things" rule apply so nothing should go wrong now (well for a while  :laugh: )

Is it one of those days where you wonder why you even got up, Sue? :-[

One of those months - I was told last week that I am losing the sight in the one eye I have left.  It can be treated but trying to get transport to Southampton Hospital is proving to be a nightmare - I am not eligable for the hospital car service because I am not disabled or elderly (and I am a senior citizen).  I am not a happy bunny at all at this moment.

did have after the meal in cassablanca i must say  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  mind you the wife had worse, but here no, its pretty still wind wise

copy, paste, print.....now where is Seans wifes address gone! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Realising i'm going to get moaned at in the morning as the English teacher set us homework on 'Of Mice And Men' and it required us to get quotes from the book, without giving us copies of the book, and then i've got a controlled assessment the week after Spalding on this book which is basically the new version of coursework but in exam conditions so not only am i going to have John Deeres on my mind but i will also have my English teacher looking... Up at me (she's rather short) moaning at me because i haven't done all the work she set... Nice. I'm off to bed.

building up PMA linkage. i canny get bits out of rams. of rams into slieves. annoying my head. any want till buy them?

a good set of fine drill bits get the right size one and hand reem the ram out, no more, works every time when i have built mine, i got a dril set of 100 from .1mm up to 2.1mm in dias of ebay a while back, cheap as at 9.99 inc postage, just work my way up in .1mm increments til i get it right movement wise but still with some resittance to keep it up in position

not knowing what this bit is in a pma front linkage kit,it looks like its not needed,but not sure,the rest of the kit is fine,but not very good instructions,its going on a britains jd 8330

paul, its not to fix onto the back to give extra support to fitting is it???? glue it into the slot where the siku or britains weights have been cut out??? i know the sikus usally have a gap where the linkage comes out