What really annoyed you today

Yup, I was err, 'firm but polite'  ;D

I'm firm but polite when i catch the bird watchers doing that sort of thing- i just tell them that the if gamekeeper doesn't know they are there and takes a shot at something over the hedge it could get messy, they get the message  ;D:D :D

The website myspace.com giving me a viruis called winfixer 2006 (if u have get rid of it now) and has trojens in it and have no choice downloads itself to your computer without consent  >:( >:(  took me till 3 last night and 3 hours today to work out how to get rid of it and all scams to get rid of it loads people asking ?50 so you can get rid of it >:( >:(>:(

Got out of the cab of my tractor to have dinner and came back about an hour later. Sat down,and got a shooting pain right down my leg. Screamed at Sion the lad who was carting with me to have a look. Had a dead wasp-massive thing, sticking out the bum of me jeans. Had to take off the jeans in front of the lads so dad could dowse me down with vinegar Have to sit on Cara's little rubber ring thing to write this. I can't belive the bugger got me through me jeans......will be checking me seat in future >:(

Got out of the cab of my tractor to have dinner and came back about an hour later. Sat down,and got a shooting pain right down my leg. Screamed at Sion the lad who was carting with me to have a look. Had a dead wasp-massive thing, sticking out the bum of me jeans. Had to take off the jeans in front of the lads so dad could dowse me down with vinegar Have to sit on Cara's little rubber ring thing to write this. I can't belive the bugger got me through me jeans......will be checking me seat in future >:(

:D :D :D :D That's a good idea to get ladies to undress in front of you. Nath makes a mental note to add a bottle of sarsons malt vinegar and some dead wasps in his toolbox tomorrow morning ;D ;D ;D

Have no fear Barry, Marky is going to buy you a new vehicle with the profits from his book.

:D :D :D :D

I'm still waiting for my birthday present from him nearly 1 week on, can't believe he hasn't sent me anything  :o

I'm still waiting for my birthday present from him nearly 1 week on, can't believe he hasn't sent me anything  :o

I check the petri-dish everyday Barry but the Anthrax spores just won't grow in this weather... anyway it will be with you soon... when you get this white powder from me... sniff it up your nose... it will give you quite a kick... ummmmmmm * marky thinks.... Kicking Barry's nose... ummmm joy *