What really annoyed you today

Yeah you do mate but there is a picture of a spanner and a recess in the carry case for one to. SO I WANT ONE. . ... . .OK?!!!!

I normally use grips/plairs or something cause they always bein used and are handy to reach

I'll give u my spanner if u want one

I normally use grips/plairs or something cause they always bein used and are handy to reach

I'll give u my spanner if u want one

Oooh yeah please mate that would be dandy  :)

Todays very annoying thing was seeing my tacho clock read 11.45am when I left a building site in Weston Super Mare. It said 7.45am when I got there  >:(

A man of ethicnic origin pulling out infron ot me on the A38 near Burton on Trent without accelerating. He had the lights and airhorns as I just missed his arse end. .... ..  Then he had the cheek to almost take my drivers mirror of it's mounts when he cut in too close just to pi55 me off further. ... .  That really bugs me when you highlight someone who does something really stupid only to get abuse from them afterwards.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

A forklift driver driving into my sideboards on the trailer.

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

A pensioner driving extremely slow (20 ish mph) along the Atlantic Highway at Valley Truckle on a Sunday morning at half 7 when it's a  60 zone (or above  :P :P :P)

And also I dropped my biscuit in my tea  :-\

thats about standard speed on a sunday morn luke,havn't you been up that time in the morn on a sundya before,all the old fuddies come out then

A pensioner driving extremely slow (20 ish mph) along the Atlantic Highway at Valley Truckle on a Sunday morning at half 7 when it's a  60 zone (or above  :P :P :P)

And also I dropped my biscuit in my tea   :-\

Thats got to be the worst chap, I hate it when that happens!! >:(

Thanks alot marky asked in this area and no one wants many people all have been reused from last year dam students :D :D or want people over 21

Give me some stats MFF... how old are you  ??? Do you have any licences for forklifts etc.  ??? Where do you live  ??? When are you available for work  ??? and for how long  ???

I'm 16 coming up to 17, no liscenses (yet!! trying to sort out my tractor currently), i live in wargrave near reading but will move to most parts of country, i'm avalible from about 20th of june ish till about first week of september.

How you supposed to get a liscense without a tractor ???

You know what I mean, if your competent enough and think you can pass without any practice get off down to Listers and hire one for the day ;) ;)