What really annoyed you today

Gotta occupy themselves over long hauls sometimes Marky!

Anyway that scooby of yours should be able to quickly overtake on the hard shoulder and get back before no one else see's.

Quit your moaning  >:(

:D :D ;)

That's what I usually do Luke anyway  :D :D :-[ - Keep it a secret though  ;)

Standing in a puddle that i thought was few inches deep but turned out to be well over a foot deep >:(:D :D :D :D

Did that on a muck pit when I was little  smaller YOUNGER and do you know what the worst bit was?? It ruined my Opal Fruits (Thats Starbust to the younger audience) and I had to sit in the car wrapped up in the dog blanket.  :'(

Did that on a muck pit when I was little  smaller YOUNGER and do you know what the worst bit was?? It ruined my Opal Fruits (Thats Starbust to the younger audience) and I had to sit in the car wrapped up in the dog blanket.  :'(

Slurry Pits... made to make ya mouth water  ;)

Slurry Pits... made to make ya mouth water  ;)

This puddle smelt like one worst thing was it was a 4 mile walk home all the way half through a village stinking like a slurry pit  :D :D

An advert for yet another 'Tractor' magazine from the Kelsey Publishing stable. This time it's 'Tractor & Farm Trader'. Can the market really stand another magazine? But then I suppose I would say that....!

R Day

Why would YOU say that  ??? ??? ???:-\

Are u completely thick?

No but I didn't see him introduce himself... and sadly I am not clarvouyant either  >:(

I know who David Beckham is... Elton John.... Rory McGrath... Denise van Outen... Davina McCall... Terry Wogan... Tony Blair... shall I go on...

NO...

But I have never heard of Mr Day... so please excuse me... has he heard of me before  ???::) ::)

10 bloody pages of unread posts-196 emails and dog sick on my cream carpet >:(

Aye, well that's what ye get for being away from your BEETloved BEETie for too long! ::);D ;D ;D:-*:-* :-*

No but I didn't see him introduce himself... and sadly I am not clarvouyant either  >:(

I know who David Beckham is... Elton John.... Rory McGrath... Denise van Outen... Davina McCall... Terry Wogan... Tony Blair... shall I go on...

NO...

But I have never heard of Mr Day... so please excuse me... has he heard of me before  ???::) ::)

Well said Marky,I was just going to ask the same thing. ;)

Lots of things today >:( >:(

Puncture on the Massey was the first one.

Trying to attach the tedder, only to find I had no top link pin.

Attached the tedder only to find some fooker had smashed one of the lens on the lights and the rats had chomped there way through a cable.

Prats on the road who persist in pushing there way through parked cars etc even when I'm twice as wide.

Getting stuck behind 2 old fergies (the chances :o), talk about slow.

Having to slow down for loads of horse riders and none were fit.

It's too hot.

Other than that, I've been on top of the world ;D::)