What really annoyed you today

lots of bits of metal flying of the underside of my van on the way home,hence why i am late,went over a speed bump,and sheared the anti roll bar of on both sides,left the ends of the bolts in the chassis,only went over it at 5mph to,just went bang

lots of bits of metal flying of the underside of my van on the way home,hence why i am late,went over a speed bump,and sheared the anti roll bar of on both sides,left the ends of the bolts in the chassis,only went over it at 5mph to,just went bang

oh deere...BT phone bills to go up then to cover the cost :D :D

i'll prob get told its driver miss use,like the puncture i had last week,i should " get out of van and walk any narrow lane irrespective of distance to asses its access widths for the van"

wont tell you the exact words used in the reply as andy would ban me,

Having a 17 year old hired hand tell me how to drive a tractor, how to setup a chopper, how to put silage sides on, how to pick my nose, how to put new hoses on the buckrake, how to side sheet the clamp, how to eat my dinner etc. If he does the same tomorrow, he'll have his marching orders  >:( >:(;D ;D

Oh and being informed the clamp is going to be filled up to the max and some :o. Costs to much to wrap them, yet we have 2 pallets full of wrap and about 50,000 metres of net wrap :-\ :-\ ::) ::)

If you didnt say 17 year old would have wondered if talking about me  :D :D :D joking

He's worse than you Phill, by a mile. He hasn't got a clue what he's on about at all. He ripped a bumper of a brand new BMW last week with the slurry tanker by going to fast and trying to own the road ::) ::)::)

wow pleasing to know there's people worse then me dont want to do a trade he goes and works for tesco's instead :D :D

One of the worst I've seen, cocky and useless is what he is :-\ :-\ :-\ We'll get a good days carting out of him tomorrow and see what he's like, if he's still a tw@t then you better get up here Phill :D :D :D

Now don't laugh  :-[ but I've spent most of the day in heated battle on the Doctor Who forum over Saturdays "BBC raped by childhood" episode. Mainly because of numpties posting ridiculous comments like that.  >:( >:(

Comming here is like a breath of sanity which IS REALLY saying something. ;D ;D ;D

Having a 17 year old hired hand tell me how to drive a tractor, how to setup a chopper, how to put silage sides on, how to pick my nose, how to put new hoses on the buckrake, how to side sheet the clamp, how to eat my dinner etc. If he does the same tomorrow, he'll have his marching orders  >:( >:(;D ;D

Oh and being informed the clamp is going to be filled up to the max and some :o. Costs to much to wrap them, yet we have 2 pallets full of wrap and about 50,000 metres of net wrap :-\ :-\ ::) ::)

So you've learnt something at long last then Nath.......  :D :D :D :D ;)

There must have been some of the following:

Raining when you got up

Sheep in the furthest point of the field when you went to look at them

Too windy to spray

Wanted to spray and realise you forgot to get 1 container and then you have to drive to the local merchant's for 1 bottle.

Another bill from the merchant's.

6 pages of unread posts on FTF.  ;D

There must have been some of the following:

Raining when you got up

Sheep in the furthest point of the field when you went to look at them

Too windy to spray

Wanted to spray and realise you forgot to get 1 container and then you have to drive to the local merchant's for 1 bottle.

Another bill from the merchant's.

6 pages of unread posts on FTF.  ;D

Only one of the above, but I am unupsettable (?) tonight.  :)