What really annoyed you today

Our silly b!tch of a prime minister on TV tonight flying over hill country farm house's that have not had any power for 2 weeks because of extreme snow storms and saying "oh things are not to good are they and then "oh I'll look into the problems facing sheep farmers in NZ" what a joke  >:(

Wonder what she would have done if it was election year and [shadow=red,left]her [/shadow] job was on the line  >:( >:(>:(  :-\ :-\

I thought your govt. looked after your farmers! It's only supposed to be us that's persecuted.  ;D

I thought your govt. looked after your farmers! It's only supposed to be us that's persecuted.  ;D

Unless it's arts or lord of the rings she don't want to know.The powers that be have not given a pooh about farming for many years.

Why is it every goverment slowing hating farming, they all need food is it they just want to cut there nose off despite there face ???

Anyway mine for the day a customer having a go at me for not having a product in stock, i just turned around and said "sorry madam but if you want to do my job for me your more then welcome as your the third today to complain and it's not my fault and theres nothing i can do so live with it" :D :D

Why is it every goverment slowing hating farming, they all need food is it they just want to cut there nose off despite there face ???

Anyway mine for the day a customer having a go at me for not having a product in stock, i just turned around and said "sorry madam but if you want to do my job for me your more then welcome as your the third today to complain and it's not my fault and theres nothing i can do so live with it" :D :D

And you still have a job to go back to tomorrow?  ::):D :D

not so much see but happened,

got called out to work yesterday at 11ish,didn't get home till 9 this morn,been in bed most of the day until the footie started,and then i wished i had stayed in bed

yeah it was still prety bad!!

Projectile wad of flem from a dirty b*****d in a muckaway tipper going in the oppoite direction hitting my windscreen right in the centre of my view.

:o>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Thats disgusting Tris!!  >:(

no2

Finishing early, parking up for the night and thinkiny "I know what, I'll try Gav's trick with the antenna tuning" only to find I have left my snips at home.

:D>:( >:(>:(

Don't you just hate it when that happens, oh and you'll need a damn good pair of snips to trim a twig, better off with a junior hacksaw  :D :D ;)

the t***s that cut the cable yesterday,backfilling the big hole that they were very explicity told not to do yesterday,when i got on site this morn,took them 3 hrs to empty it again after i polotly asked them/sorry told them, to do it,as they were being billed for us just sat there waiting for them