What really annoyed you today

They put in "traffic calming" on our road.....my younger brother went a bought a LR 90 V8 as a first car ;D

Thats the way, have been seen to do that in certain streets in Norwich, got told that was a mini roundabout, said i thought it was just a bump in the road  ;D:D :D

whent to mc d  drive through and said the meal and then asked for a mcflurry and the guy said the machine was out of order ,we went to the next window and the same  guy made a mcflurry right in front of us  >:( >:(

That's Mc out of order then... Bloody Mc Cheek  ::)

Someone overtaking me on the A47  near Norwich while i was doing 65mph, yes my Defender 90 will do that  ;D , then cutting straight across in front of me to get to the exit they wanted  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Someone overtaking me on the A47  near Norwich while i was doing 65mph, yes my Defender 90 will do that  ;D , then cutting straight across in front of me to get to the exit they wanted  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Sorry Gavin.. it was me on my way to Maccy D's... heard they were running out of Mc Flurry... so I was in a Mc Hurry  :D :D :D :D

How clever is that post... not only did I incorporate two post subjects in one but I got a funny... topical rhyme in at the end as well  ;D

Sorry Gavin.. it was me on my way to Maccy D's... heard they were running out of Mc Flurry... so I was in a Mc Hurry  :D :D :D :D

How clever is that post... not only did I incorporate two post subjects in one but I got a funny... topical rhyme in at the end as well  ;D

Very clever indeed, does that mean that you now drive a chavved up white MR2 then that nearly got the Defender bullbar treatment  ;D:D :D ;)

Yuck no... Ladies car (or hairdressers car) (sorry to any hairdressing males on here)

I did make a comment about women drivers but got a slap and look of death from the girlfriend for it  ::) ::)::):D :D

Sexist pig  >:(

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes  ???

Nothing... you've told the ***** twice already  ;):D :D :D :D :D

* Disclamier *

Just a joke ladies... I love you all really... in fact I sometimes dress up in your clothes...  ;)

:D :D :D :D so thats you on friday night at Tescos

2 lorries on the dual carriage way bit of the A47, 1 trying to overtake the other which was doing 50mph, unfortunately he couldn't get much more than that and caused a nice large tailback in the outside lane in the process  >:( >:(>:(

heat wave

cause it set the hay alight in our barn 200 large bales

barn a wright off hay still burning started 130am monday

been busy since now knacked and still more hay to come in and some to bale

Thats not good! Any ideas what caused it as yet? odd for hay just to go up like that about here even with this heat