What really annoyed you today

Lost the top link pin for the mower, then found that and couldn't find an un-occupied lynch pin throughout the yard.

Hour later  >:( I was away.

Mowing in style I see powerstar, just like me today ;D ;D ;) ;)

You should do what I do and stash all your lynch pins, r-clips, pins, balls etc in little toolbox prefrably on the tractor were no one wlse will find them ;) ;) :D

Doing a shear-bolt on the very last couple of metres of thistles whilst topping this evening. Annoying thing was that I had managed the last two days without breaking one. >:( >:(

Good thing is that I've now finished that farm, but onto the next in the morning! :)

Doing a shear-bolt on the very last couple of metres of thistles whilst topping this evening. Annoying thing was that I had managed the last two days without breaking one. >:( >:(

Good thing is that I've now finished that farm, but onto the next in the morning! :)

Should get a topper with a slip clutch on it then, saves all that hassle. Definately don't miss shearbolts with how many times we hit rabbit holes or big mole hills when we top our set-aside ;):)

Should get a topper with a slip clutch on it then, saves all that hassle. Definately don't miss shearbolts with how many times we hit rabbit holes or big mole hills when we top our set-aside ;):)

What topper you got?

Mowing in style I see powerstar, just like me today ;D ;D ;) ;)

You should do what I do and stash all your lynch pins, r-clips, pins, balls etc in little toolbox prefrably on the tractor were no one wlse will find them ;) ;) :D

Yeah apart from it's a MF  :-\ It was probably you that stole my lynch pin then  :D :D

Yeah apart from it's a MF  :-\ It was probably you that stole my lynch pin then  :D :D

The MF's the best bit, must be better and more comfartable than the 6640  :-\ :-\ ???

I have a fair collection of lynch pins yes, but none of them have been in contact with a JQ or Ford lover ;) ;) ;)

The MF is a slightly more comfortable ride, but not by much, your sat up too high in the MF, and don't feel safe when working on steep ground, but the Ford your sat in the cab and you feel safe although the Grammar seat still squeaks like hell because no-one can be assed to oil it. Although the MF has a good road speed, I've got 42K out of it on the flat with nothing behind it, pretty reasonable I thought. The Ford is on a sluggish 35/6 K box, makes hauling bales much more fun  ::) ::)::) All tractors have there positives and minuses and depending on what job your doing either the MF or Ford will suit nicely, or better when we had a 8340 SLE on hire for buckraking  :P :P

Riding home flat out at 30MPH on my new scooter and being hassled by artic drivers because I won't ride in the gutter. Then being passed by them with only inches to spare!!

Bring back the Railways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The smileys not showing up on here

And 3 women drivers doing make-up in the mirror at 3 o'clock in the afternoon with 1 riding up onto the curb and others catching me as overtook me on my bike >:( >:(>:(

Riding home flat out at 30MPH on my new scooter and being hassled by artic drivers because I won't ride in the gutter. Then being passed by them with only inches to spare!!

Bring back the Railways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How many points do you get for a moped Marcus ??? - Tris ??? - Paul ???