What really annoyed you today

I finally got away at 11.15. . . .. . Didn't get loaded tonight so sat outside the gates at Leighton Buzzard again to load for Cirencester tomorrow. .. ..

What else is annoying?

I got a reload tomorrow to the bloody Peak District somewhere GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

And what is wrong with coming to the heart of England ???:D :D ;)

High capacity combines along with low capacity grain pits do not mix trying to fit a 14-16 ton load in a 6 ton pit takes ages or alot of shovelling >:( >:(>:(

Where does it go from the pit, dryer or to storage??

At 2 of the farms it will sometimes go into the dryer but it's too dry so at the moment it goes through the cleaner and then on into storage bins that hold 50 tons each (have some pics but will will posted when i'm awake), on the other famr straght from the pit into bins and on another they just dump it on the floor

High capacity combines along with low capacity grain pits do not mix trying to fit a 14-16 ton load in a 6 ton pit takes ages or alot of shovelling >:( >:(>:(

Work harder then ;D ;D ;D

Is there only you moving, sorting the grain etc ??? ??? ???

Yeah I was parked up just outside Brailsford mate. Wap coverage wasn't too great.Will be up there again no doubt.What side of Ashbourne ru?

Bugger it, could of come and drilled your tyres, hoses, everything last night :D :D ;)

I'm on the left side of Ashbourne ::) ::)

The Belper side ;) ;)