What really annoyed you today

Re: What did you see today that really annoyed you?

moved the computers out of the room so the carpet could be layed, just turned mine back on this morning (0630) and it wont start up, just the fan going >:( >:(>:(, have to use hers >:( >:(

Learned that I have 4 exams tommorow....damn teachers do this to me every year all on one day before the holidays!  >:(

Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...glad it's over with now.

Not real annoying, but kind of depressing. Learned that the disabled owl that lives at my school had to be put down because of a leg injury, one of my classes is taking care of the owl and the other disabled animals at the school.  :(

Oh dear Tim... that's bad news mate.... Poor old Owl... I love Owls as well... they look so cute and cuddly  :-*

Thanks Marky...hopefully he no longer has any pain. He was an old bird, I think about 10 years old. He had been at the school for as long as I can remember, I think the staff said that he had been there for 5-6 years. When he was tested, the tests showed that he hardly had any eyesight left, and even if his broken leg was mended, he could no longer walk up on his perch. It was better for him to die peacefully and quickly than slowly die over a long period of time in his enclosed area in the courtyard at the school.  :(

the fact that i am currently in work despite being on a day off??? 8*****ds called me in canceling my day off as the guy who should have been in has gone sick,  >:( >:( nasty sod had his leave refused as he's had the last 3 xmas of for "kids" so he went sick instead, not sure what my boss is going to do to him when he returns, but i bet you can guess what i may well do to him, the nasty f***er >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

the fact that i am currently in work despite being on a day off??? 8*****ds called me in canceling my day off as the guy who should have been in has gone sick,  >:( >:( nasty sod had his leave refused as he's had the last 3 xmas of for "kids" so he went sick instead, not sure what my boss is going to do to him when he returns, but i bet you can guess what i may well do to him, the nasty f***er >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

That's well out of order mate... amazing how many of my staff are "I'll" so near to Christmas  >:(

make sure he regrets it!!!  >:( >:(>:(

We were just having that conversation in the office here Jason... I would have "been drinking" if they phoned me I reckon  ;)

I'm pretty certain they can't, but I suppose it all depends on the "Call out"provision in the contract of employment he works under..... and yes, I would be "Still under the influence" too I think.  :-\

Nothing ...... and thats the problem. Walking the Dog and had the visability of about 50m and then just to rub salt in the extremely cold wounds i could hear what i imagined to be a John Deere 2650. But i couldn't see the blinking thing ! Then walking back i heard some motorbikes but again couldn't see them and was worried about the Dog so i had to walk off the path to get prickled to pieces  :D :D Eventful morning.

Can they actually "Cancel" your day off at such short notice Sean??

yes mate  they can unfortunatly, if work dictates, doesn't happen very oftern, had 1 weeks holiday stopped a while back due to major cbale damage ,but did earn enough in that week with ot to pay for the new bathroom at the time

update from yesterday, went past the guys house and he wasn't home >:( hes the only driver to, and guess who was soptted at lunchtime shopping ,yes you guessed it him >:( >:(>:( >:( best bit thoughm it was buy my boss ,just waiting to see him myself now

yes mate  they can unfortunatly, if work dictates, doesn't happen very oftern, had 1 weeks holiday stopped a while back due to major cbale damage ,but did earn enough in that week with ot to pay for the new bathroom at the time

update from yesterday, went past the guys house and he wasn't home >:( hes the only driver to, and guess who was soptted at lunchtime shopping ,yes you guessed it him >:( >:(>:( >:( best bit thoughm it was buy my boss ,just waiting to see him myself now

:D :D :D :D keep us posted ;)

A message from the model vendor I used for my latest purchase, stating that the Massey Ferguson 3630 in 1/16 is no longer available from them.  :'(

Hey Ho, Hey Ho, It's off to eBay I go!  :(

:D :D :D :D keep us posted ;)

well we have an update lads, he was hauled into the boss's office this morn and i recived a sort of appology over a mobile call arround mid day, seems he has been given a writtern warning from what i can make of it? but he still cant see that hes done anything wrong?? recons he's going to the union after new year about it, and hes going to fight it, i mean its once a year and the sods had at least the last 3/4 xmas of and thats not just an odd day ,but the whole week inbetwen (xmas/new year) is it really that hard to let others have days off anyway i have been told i am getting a book of vouchers for assisting as well as the day will be paid as ot, not a normal day ,so proffed a bit out of it anyway

well we have an update lads, he was hauled into the boss's office this morn and i recived a sort of appology over a mobile call arround mid day, seems he has been given a writtern warning from what i can make of it? but he still cant see that hes done anything wrong?? recons he's going to the union after new year about it, and hes going to fight it, i mean its once a year and the sods had at least the last 3/4 xmas of and thats not just an odd day ,but the whole week inbetwen (xmas/new year) is it really that hard to let others have days off anyway i have been told i am getting a book of vouchers for assisting as well as the day will be paid as ot, not a normal day ,so proffed a bit out of it anyway

Good job Sean sounds like he got his comeuppance mate....  ;)

'kin idiots riding bikes (Pedal) in the dark with no lights on them at all. Meeting the silly twats at traffic islands and trying to avoid them with 41 tons of tanker. A lot of them are adults too, I wonder who their families would blame in the event of their death. They owe it to their wives and children to at least wear something reflective. How much does a reflective vest cost for Gods sake! I don't understand parents who let their children deliver papers in the dark without reflective clothing and lights. Do they not care about their children either!

I honestly think its about time the police had a big crackdown on cyclists and their bikes roadworthiness. I dont want my driving career cut short by a mindless moron.

The other thing today was a stupid woman driving a pony and one of those things with a seat on it, on bicycle wheels driving down a busy road. I was on a steep hill and the pony went nuts as I had to brake going past it, and releasing the brakes caused a rush of air from the trailer. I was the one that got the dirty look!! :(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(???