What really annoyed you today

Yeah well he can sing for that kind of postage cost. I wouldn't mind only I had the same situation with him last week. I think the reason he's charging so much is because the stuff went for less than you might expect and he's trying to claw some of it back with high postage charges >:( >:(

Parked up in a supermarket car park today, a lass (well old lass) parked beside me. She parked completely way off the parking markings too close to my landi. Then she whacked her drivers door off my passanger side living a nice mark on the body. Silly me sitting in the driverside, she just looked at me as if to say who the F@~k are you. Bit me lip stay calm................ Why? >:( >:(>:( :'( :'(

Between listening to James F coughing and sneezing and another lodger in the house who must have the whooping cough or something I'm driven mad - can't wait for some peace at the weekend ;D

Must remember to cough more tonight so if it annoys you that much ;D ;D ;D

Parked up in a supermarket car park today, a lass (well old lass) parked beside me. She parked completely way off the parking markings too close to my landi. Then she whacked her drivers door off my passanger side living a nice mark on the body. Silly me sitting in the driverside, she just looked at me as if to say who the F@~k are you. Bit me lip stay calm................ Why? >:( >:(>:( :'( :'(

Isn't that why Landy's have a "gate opening device" along the front Garret... just pull out and run said device down the length of her car  ;D

When she's doing her shopping obviously  ;):D :D

6 guys who swore blind they hadn't touched our cables or ducts, wasting our time for an extra 2 hrs while we waited for some kit to arrive, once we got started and proved the problem to there new kerb stones they had layed, they dug straight down right onto a perfect .5 m missing section of duct with a hole in the middel of our cable without us even telling them where we thought it was,  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

why the hell not be  honest and say yeah we might have arround there? and dig it out anyway when they knew they had,********* 's

talking to a guy who works on a farm down west wales and we started talking about tractors and what were on each others farms  and his oldest tractor was 02 and i started talking about our 7840 and he asked wat age was it and i said n reg 95 and he turned around and said if that was me i would refuse to drive somthing that old  >:(  a tractor is a tractor no matter what age i said

Mrs BGU working from home!!! That means I have to work flat out on the DIY & not skive on here as per usual. She's also using the computer all day!!

Thank god she had make a phone call.

Got to go........................ :D :D :D

Cheers lads, well here goes a long story...... :D

Well yesterday me and this girl were having a conversation about who I liked and I told her. The girl I liked then asked me out but said she didn't want anyone to know for a couple of days so I promised I'd say nothing. The girl I told who I liked decided to pipe up today and say "Guess what Martin told me" so now it looks like I've gone and told everyone when I actually have said b****r all about it and my girlfriend isn't texting me back now...... :'( :'(

Well this happened on Sunday evening - we have a 3hr bus journey from home up to college each week during term - well this week was so bad we had to listen to twats down at the back of the bus spouting utter rubbish about homosexuality, global warming, where their name came from............ >:( >:(>:( >:(

I'm fed up of that if it isn't loud mouthed girls it is twats making fools of themselves and annoying everyone - definetly pushing me further and further to get a car finally  >:(

Cheers lads, well here goes a long story...... :D

Well yesterday me and this girl were having a conversation about who I liked and I told her. The girl I liked then asked me out but said she didn't want anyone to know for a couple of days so I promised I'd say nothing. The girl I told who I liked decided to pipe up today and say "Guess what Martin told me" so now it looks like I've gone and told everyone when I actually have said b****r all about it and my girlfriend isn't texting me back now...... :'( :'(

Always the way with woman Mart, don't trust them! Have you told your GF about all this she might understand! Best thing is to talk to her, tell her what's gone wrong, how you feel and the bottom line is you want to stay with her no matter what, be a little Romeo Mart, it'll work  :-*

Always the way with woman Mart, don't trust them! Have you told your GF about all this she might understand! Best thing is to talk to her, tell her what's gone wrong, how you feel and the bottom line is you want to stay with her no matter what, be a little Romeo Mart, it'll work  :-*

Words of wisdom there!!!!!  ;) Got to agree, talk, work it out!!!