What really annoyed you today

Unless she's a member on here your safe mine nearly came a member on here but i talked her out of it  :D :D

Aye yer right there mate...... :D

Good lad... DON'T take it to heart mate - I remember how I was at your age - Quite often upset over my latest bust up... You have one thing on your side I didn't have at your age - a sensible head on your shoulders - Throw yourself into FTf and your carrot harvest.. or hop on a train and come and do some Fenland tractor spotting over my way  ;)

Why thank-you Marky...... :);)

Women eh  ::) - Don't let them upset you Mart.... fish in the sea and all that.... mind you be careful.. I ended up marrying a right old haddock...

You what Mrs F........ Ouch...... Owwwwwwww..... Urgh........ I think she's broken by dose  :-\

Think I might bash the other side if Mrs P has finished!

Don't worry Mart-I'm sure everything will be right as rain asap ;)

Sorry to hear you've had a bit of trouble there Martin.  ;)

This will cheer you up and is a true story of an event earlier tonight.  ;)

I sold a MIB mf 595 on ebay over the weekend, so i am wrapping it up tonight, just thought i'd take the mf out of the box to check if the cab had yet developed the customary crack at the back, put the box behind me without even thinking about it while i'm looking allround the heap of scrap, and checking it all works etc. I then just sat back in the chair and as you probably know by now i'm not the smallest or lightest guy in the world and hey bingo i crushed the box flat.  :D :D

To be honest its a bit of a disaster, doesn't quite look like a mint box anymore  ;)

Just a shame it wasn't the model really as that would be easier to replace  8)

Sorry to hear you've had a bit of trouble there Martin.  ;)

This will cheer you up and is a true story of an event earlier tonight.  ;)

I sold a MIB mf 595 on ebay over the weekend, so i am wrapping it up tonight, just thought i'd take the mf out of the box to check if the cab had yet developed the customary crack at the back, put the box behind me without even thinking about it while i'm looking allround the heap of scrap, and checking it all works etc. I then just sat back in the chair and as you probably know by now i'm not the smallest or lightest guy in the world and hey bingo i crushed the box flat.  :D :D

To be honest its a bit of a disaster, doesn't quite look like a mint box anymore  ;)

Just a shame it wasn't the model really as that would be easier to replace  8)

So am I Barry...... :D;)

Bit of a disaster there mate though eh......It's a Massey box though...... ;)

people always tell me that it was the postman neway if you are that bothered bout the box you are sad yes the box is important but get real they are for playing with i play with mine!!!!! yes i no i look 12 but still i push em around change the implements etc even if they do sit on the shelf allot! Its a toy!!!

I always liked the program whre that bloke went to an auction and bid on thios train set and infront of all these collectors took it out of the box ripped the box up and played with the train you could see them almost in tears! i was loving it saying that i'd prob cry if i lost som eof my boxes (knowing their worth with the toy)

ah ok will let you off then,havn't seen anything like that up in mine,just a few rouge pigs that seem to have got out of the dispaly by them selfs,that or my memorys getting bad

better get a 1:32 farm manager up there, sure Tris wont mind when he gets back ::)