What really annoyed you today

No-one was interested in my report on all the pretty tractors and machinery that I saw at Royal Cornwall yesterday... good job I've got you lot ;)

Oh Tragic,,,,  I got a numpt.......and your worried about a few pics....sheeeesh :'(

went to the race track by my nans to watch truck racing and me and my cuzn went into the centre of the circuit and looked around and bought drinks and started to walk back and we were have way acrossthe track realised he had left his wallet on the table, so i carryed on walking acros the track while he went to fetch it, but by the time i got the other side they said they were closing the gates i told them about my cuzin and his words were "tuff t!tti" i said hes only 8 and he said it again i almost killed him for the fact my cuzin was waiting the other side and the guy on the other gate had opened it for him to cross but this guy wouldnt open the gate he is lucky that the police where there watching the races next to the gate or i would of smacked him  >:( wound me up that did

Trying to change my website hosting company, I need the authorisation code but the one they sent is wrong, the company who I have the name registered with don't even recognise me as a customer of theirs so I am currently suffering from high blood pressure and unable to change hosts, new site may be on the way!!!! >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Well... how about this then...

Today I had my 4th set of rubber on the car (in just 27k miles)... at a MERE  ::) ?520.... the bloke in the garage says.... come and have a look at your front pads mate... they are to the wear limit.. so I phones the garage.. wait for it... new pads ONLY (front only that is).... ?275  :o :o :o

Blow me... if I get back to work only to find our IT man there... my backup tape drive thingy whotsit is knackered... ONLY ?450  :o :o :'( :'( :'(

>:( >:(>:( >:(

Today I had my 4th set of rubber on the car (in just 27k miles)... at a MERE  ::) ?520.... the bloke in the garage says.... come and have a look at your front pads mate... they are to the wear limit.. so I phones the garage.. wait for it... new pads ONLY (front only that is).... ?275  :o :o :o

Blow me... if I get back to work only to find our IT man there... my backup tape drive thingy whotsit is knackered... ONLY ?450  :o :o :'( :'( :'(

Well if you want to drive around in fast cars thats your own fault  :D :D won't hurt you anyway you got loads of money  :o :o :o

was going to say slow down then marky but you were very reserved when you took us on the last leg to spalding mate, must be those rough lanes between home and work that does it,

Well if you want to drive around in fast cars thats your own fault  :D :D won't hurt you anyway you got loads of money  :o :o :o

Thanks  ::):D :D - Although I never did have... if I had... then I havn't now  :-\ :D :D

was going to say slow down then marky but you were very reserved when you took us on the last leg to spalding mate, must be those rough lanes between home and work that does it,

I was on my best behaviour Sean  :D :D

The builders finding our lost drain inspection cover buried under our garden!! Also it goes under the fence into the neighbours garden - stopped work all day!!! >:(

we found one when we built our extension ,fortunalty it was only a turning one, and there was another 10 m away in front, so they allowed us to fill it in, wasnt on any of the plans like the others were