What really annoyed you today

rite what you need to get tm is a bulmers glass so, its what magners is called here....... think about it ud be the envy of all your friends ill see what i can do for you in turn you can send me on a trailer for free ;)

i used drink that too but its not the best for the teeth and boy god if you get a hang over from it it can be rough

It would abit hard to sod off with a glass from the pub unless your wife put it in her bag I would have thought.

na easy,the trick is to buy several in a short time,then loose one as you finish,usually in her shopping bag/handbag,then they loose cout as the collect,easy really

rite what you need to get tm is a bulmers glass so, its what magners is called here....... think about it ud be the envy of all your friends ill see what i can do for you in turn you can send me on a trailer for free ;)

i used drink that too but its not the best for the teeth and boy god if you get a hang over from it it can be rough

not got a hangover from it yet,but it can be hellish on another end the folowing day,cleared the office yesterday after 2 pints the night before,, ::) ::) if theres a galss going i will have one,but may be coming over to dublin soon anyway,so can aquire one there

some snotty 17 year old insisting that my wireless router was fine it was my broadband connection thats faulty,,until i showed him my id card and assured him that the broadband worked perfect on the voyger router >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

nearly an hour wasted down there,

came very close,shouldn't use the id card for things like that,but the dam thing has been wrong  for a week now,would lose the signal even when the pc wasn't on,the old one didn't,wouldn't have been back there without checking everything first,,had a job not calling him zitty to,little geek