What really annoyed you today

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh  >:(:( :'(  went and hired a slurry tanker this morning got back and went to lift the lid on the tank and it slipped and fell on my right index finger aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh  :'( oh well all bandaged up now  :D

Mobile phone telesales people, 4 of them so far today......  >:(

must be the time of the month!!, we have had them constantly ring us up at work, on all 4 lines!.....they just dont get the message! >:( >:(

must be the time of the month!!, we have had them constantly ring us up at work, on all 4 lines!.....they just dont get the message! >:( >:(

Subscribe to the Telephone Preference Service, it does work [eventually]

Any stray cold callers get "Stop! I subscribe to TPS"  They usually apologise and do not call back.

Blimey mate.... I hope you are not afriad of spiders...  :o:D :D :D

We know you can be a bit of a Wendy at times... but grin and bear it Simon...  ;):D :D

I am scared of them though and finding the joist was a right pain suffering now though might not even make it to church tonight  :'( :'(

Having to work in this loft this afternoon  >:( >:(>:( >:(

hope you had a mask on mate ;)

for me the 3 **** who i have been working with today, suspended the job after working all morn as there was 1 " of slimy mud in the manhole which ment they had to wear their wellies?????????? despite us being told any box like that found to have been cleaned out will be investigated ,via the person who put the job in(me >:( >:(>:( >:() told them we would swap ends as us 2 were happy with wellies, and was told to get !"?$%^ by them, as they wanted it cleaned thats it

nice 400 quid bill now for what took the guy 2 mins,even he was shocked, and lots of hassel to come tommorrow now when the boss finds out  

My digital tachograph card didn't work, at half-past two this morning so we went all day without one of them. Technology. So had to ring DVLA, they say I have got fifteen days and they will send me a new card so in between times I have got to log what hours I do myself. HAPPY DAYS ;)

My digital tachograph card didn't work, at half-past two this morning so we went all day without one of them. Technology. So had to ring DVLA, they say I have got fifteen days and they will send me a new card so in between times I have got to log what hours I do myself. HAPPY DAYS ;)

How do you keep records manually if you can't use your digital tachograph.? Do you put manual entries on a tacho disc, or is there an approved method of doing it. Can you not have two cards with the same ID, or is that a no no.

We aren't on digital tacho's, so I know very little about them even though I should. None of us holds a card at the moment although I think maybe one of us should, just in case we have to hire a truck that's fitted with one. I suppose if we needed to hire a truck and it had a digital tacho, then we wouldn't be able to use it; or can we keep manual records too? I'd be interested to hear your answers if you know the ins and outs of digi tacho's? Cheers, Will. ;)

the **** at the job today, yet agin obn a go slow, predicted that we would have 100 pairs and a closure to do first thing this morn, and guess what we have, mainly because they are on ot tommorrow, well one of them, and hes a lazy bugger, could have done the job in 1 day, not the 3 it wuill finally take

How do you keep records manually if you can't use your digital tachograph.? Do you put manual entries on a tacho disc, or is there an approved method of doing it. Can you not have two cards with the same ID, or is that a no no.

We aren't on digital tacho's, so I know very little about them even though I should. None of us holds a card at the moment although I think maybe one of us should, just in case we have to hire a truck that's fitted with one. I suppose if we needed to hire a truck and it had a digital tacho, then we wouldn't be able to use it; or can we keep manual records too? I'd be interested to hear your answers if you know the ins and outs of digi tacho's? Cheers, Will. ;)

hi will

i think i can only keep manual records because my card has malfuctioned ,it is pretty basic mate just got to put hours on a piece of paper will like hours driving ,breaks ,,other work etc etc , two cards is a no no , i also think will if you hire a truck with a digie and you do not hold a card i think you can do manual records but only for fifthteen days it is all new mate to me two , the cards are handy they take them as proof of idenity . i was not sure what two do at that time of morning but could not sit there waiting until some body came in to work so just had to put up with dash flashing at me all day telling me two stop ??? ??? ??? graham