What really annoyed you today

Waking up this morning unable to move my legs! :'( Both got bruises and lumps lumps all over them from rugby yesterday afternoon.....just starting to be able to move them now, but no running for me for a few days I reckon. :(:-[ :'(

Waking up this morning unable to move my legs! :'( Both got bruises and lumps lumps all over them from rugby yesterday afternoon.....just starting to be able to move them now, but no running for me for a few days I reckon. :(:-[ :'(

got rough in the changing room afterwards did it?  :-*:-:D :D

got rough in the changing room afterwards did it?  :-*:-:D :D

:D Ha no mate, just a few cans and some absinth, which tbh was pretty foul! :-\ But no just took some pretty bad hits and hot stuck under a few rucks of getting on for about 70 stone or shear prop! :'( ::):D

Chuffin tankers.......... >:( >:(>:(

Get to work at 2:30 am this morning hoping to be finished by about midday, as I worked on Saturday from 3:30 in the morning till 7pm in the evening as my artic suffered a bad loss of power when our Adrian went to Theale in it.

Bl**dy speed limiter cable had partially siezed and jammed, so I had to free it off as you can't get parts on a Saturday evening.

On my way back from Essex I get a phone call from Jose (Hosay) also known as El Gringo because he looks like a Mexican Bandit. Jose, he say the PTO is clonking on this truck, and held his phone next to it so I could hear the noise. GREAT I thought. Now both of our six wheelers are off the road. Jose's Foden is waiting for airline couplings and an M.O.T. retest, and Adrian's sounds like it's lost a tooth off the PTO gears. and has an air leak from a quick release valve on the drive axle.

Chuffin trucks,  really pee me off sometimes.  :( :( >:( >:(:-\

tell them theys made a mistake,how can a man of the mournes hav vertigo??  ;)

i know, well a girl in work has been sick for the last 3 weeks or more and i think i got an ear infection off her and its when from there. Though the PLUS side (didn't think there was one) is the pills, my ears are going wild funny at the moment and i don't seem to care ha ha!, these tablets can be used for SKIZO'S and ANXIETY amongst other things. Its funny im staring at walls and finding it funny. Woops i shouldn't have said that last statement out loud ha ha!  :D  :D

Chuffin tankers.......... >:( >:(>:(

Get to work at 2:30 am this morning hoping to be finished by about midday, as I worked on Saturday from 3:30 in the morning till 7pm in the evening as my artic suffered a bad loss of power when our Adrian went to Theale in it.

Bl**dy speed limiter cable had partially siezed and jammed, so I had to free it off as you can't get parts on a Saturday evening.

On my way back from Essex I get a phone call from Jose (Hosay) also known as El Gringo because he looks like a Mexican Bandit. Jose, he say the PTO is clonking on this truck, and held his phone next to it so I could hear the noise. GREAT I thought. Now both of our six wheelers are off the road. Jose's Foden is waiting for airline couplings and an M.O.T. retest, and Adrian's sounds like it's lost a tooth off the PTO gears. and has an air leak from a quick release valve on the drive axle.

Chuffin trucks,  really pee me off sometimes.  :( :( >:( >:(:-\

I know how you feel William... we started up my little Berlingo van today... and smoke poured out from behind the headlight  :o - we think it's the levelling motor that stuck on  :'( - last week... we had TWO accidents... 1 written off Jag... and ?2500 worth of damage to a VW car  >:( :'(

I know how you feel William... we started up my little Berlingo van today... and smoke poured out from behind the headlight  :o - we think it's the levelling motor that stuck on  :'( - last week... we had TWO accidents... 1 written off Jag... and ?2500 worth of damage to a VW car  >:( :'(

sack em m,arky sack em, employ only ftf members and pay them in 35x's

But a cement mixer can make u money while providing transport also

The first set of wheels I bought was a mini skip lorry, I used to drop off skips on my way to "The day job" and then carry on at night when I had finished!

It's all very well having all thes little "Gizmos" on commercials, but they don't seem to last very long and cost an arm and a leg to put right.

At least, as they say, trouble comes in threes, so hopefully that will be all for the moment. You don't need all the hassle. Trying to make a living is hard enough as it is. Keep smiling ol' kiddy, it'll soon be time for Father Tritmas (What my nephew calls him  :D)  and you'll have lots of new toys to play with to make you happy again. (Er........assumin' you haven't got all of them already  :D;)

:D :D :D thanks William... I feel better already.... as for father tritmas.... he fell out with me years ago... he doesn't visit my stocking any more  :'( :'( :'(

Maybe Father Tritmas was scared to come down your "Chimbly" cos he heard you'd put out some stockings for him. I mean............think about it from his perspective............would you come down a chimbly backwards into the room of a laddo who's waiting for him with some stockings. Bu**ered if I would.  ;D Praps you should send him a letter this year clarifying the situation, and hopefully re kindle your relationship with him. Tell him there'll be a Scotch, a minge meat.........sorry mincemeat pie waiting for him, oh and a carrot for  Rudolph.  ;):D