What really annoyed you today

spent all afternoon taking pics of some of my collection so i could post em on here tonight ,but the bloody computer won,t have it , so i,ve have given up before i put me fist trou gh the screen >:( >:( :'( :'(

Why not upload them to a photobucket account... it's free.... and easy to use  :-\

I find the FTF server a little "tricky" to use at times... lots of messing around with image re-sizing... not really my cup of tea  :-[ - go on.... give it a go... if you need any help... send me a PM  ;)

Under 25?  :)

Yep - 22 on Wednesday ;D

?2100 for a 1.3 and ?1600 for a 1L but I'm getting the 1.3L Fiesta ;)

Have found out from an online quote that I can get it about ?500 cheaper with the smae company and ?700 less with another company :o

Driving half way to Essex this morning at three o'clock, and suddenly realizing that my diesel tank was nearly empty. I filled it up on Friday and the bl**dy diesel thieves have been busy in our yard over the weekend. They helped themselves to another 600 litres of diesel out of our trucks. The second time in a few weeks. We are working our ar**s off to make the best of the most profitable time of the year and being kicked in the nuts by turds like them.  >:( >:(

Diesel theft is a real problem around here. I did a trip to Lewes late on Saturday night and called in the yard twice in the hope of catching them. I hope they do get caught as the amount of money involved makes this a more serious crime than it used to be.

I phoned one of our other tanker drivers, who managed to get some money to me to buy more diesel. Luckily he had the keys to the car wash machines on him and got some money from them, otherwise I would have had to wait until about eight o'clock before I could be rescued.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Driving half way to Essex this morning at three o'clock, and suddenly realizing that my diesel tank was nearly empty. I filled it up on Friday and the bl**dy diesel thieves have been busy in our yard over the weekend. They helped themselves to another 600 litres of diesel out of our trucks. The second time in a few weeks. We are working our ar**s off to make the best of the most profitable time of the year and being kicked in the nuts by turds like them.  >:( >:(

Diesel theft is a real problem around here. I did a trip to Lewes late on Saturday night and called in the yard twice in the hope of catching them. I hope they do get caught as the amount of money involved makes this a more serious crime than it used to be.

I phoned one of our other tanker drivers, who managed to get some money to me to buy more diesel. Luckily he had the keys to the car wash machines on him and got some money from them, otherwise I would have had to wait until about eight o'clock before I could be rescued.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

thats gettin all to common round here too William,Our red diesel tank is locked now.............we used to be able to leave our house door unlocked, that doesn`t happen anymore.

and my annoyance today was spraining my ankle, gettin out of the tractor my big feet got hooked up in the steps someway and I fell down with my leg still caught  up....................ankle bigger than my feet, so solid I cant bend it  and we`re scanning ewes tomorrow  that`s all I need ! >:(

Working so close to the airport I was just concerned a plane or chopper might fall out of the sky!!!

you should be ok Bill, the bolt in my wheel doesnt have any use on a chopper. could have got stuck in there when i was taking the tractor in :-\

Well it didn't annoy me but upset me rather.....

Got into work and was told to call my brother on his cell. Immediately I knew something was wrong as he never calls me. Turns out my Dad was in a car accident, an oncoming lorry hit a deer, the deer I guess then hit my Dads' car and came right through the windscreeen.Somehow the car ended upside down into a ditch. We had a lot of rain recently so all the water started to seep into the car.

Just heard from my Mum that his brain, neck and spine are all ok. His fash is really bashed in, his eyes are swollen shut and he has glass and debris in them and also in his throat which is making it hard for him to breathe. They are having to send him to a larger hospital as his nose and cheeks bones are shattered and will have to have plastic surgery to reconstruct them.

Always the jokester he said to my mum, best let work know I won't be in this week and that he had left his lunch in the car  :D :D :D

Hopefully all will be well, but the doctor my mum he was lucky to be alive  :o