What really annoyed you today

prob only 20 or so from torquay to mate knowing that place :D :D

nope, there seemed more than 20 locals there!!! :D :D :D::)

Histon were unlucky to lose 1-0, a draw would have been a better result :-\

oh well, Liverpool up next on Setanta on Sat then Cambridge the week after ;D ;D

what really annoyed you today?not today but friday

The last thing a customer said to me was it's a bit of a tight entrance mate please be carefull of my new gate ::) ::)::) ::)

Mmmmm, that reminds me of the one I backed into with the JCB during the summer, still need to get it straightened out :-\ :-\ :-\

Cleaning the car out and after about 20 minutes it has locked itself!! I will have to wait now until Mrs BGU gets home with the other keys.

Why does it lock with keys in it! ???

Security device the merc i used to drive would automatically lock within one minute of getting in it  ;) ;) ;)

More sad than annoyed really... been offered 3 part time jobs and had to ring 2 people to tell them that I'd accepted the other one.

Horrible really :'( :'(

got a feeling i'm going to be doing that soon, one more interview to go, one confirmed job, one i'm waiting to here later i think and then the other maybe tomorrow??....then the weekend to really decide! :D  :-\ :-\ :(

More sad than annoyed really... been offered 3 part time jobs and had to ring 2 people to tell them that I'd accepted the other one.

Horrible really :'( :'(

Poor Mandy...

Don't worry... I think both the Durex factory and madame fifi's massage parlour will bounce back in time darling...  :-\ :'(

Rubber factory... bounce back.... get it  ;D:D :D

Shall I get my coat  :-[ :'(

on much the same theme as my weather post ......finding out the electricity pole in the garden of our cottage has come down with the gales and has hit the house , gone down through the lean to tool shed too.they are however at it as I type!

And the big tree that`s taken out our supply  has alos blocked the burn , smashed through the septic tank, ripped up a part of a new fence we had put up and undermined the road up in to the farm here so that`ll take a lot of fixing before the lorries get in..... :(

on much the same theme as my weather post ......finding out the electricity pole in the garden of our cottage has come down with the gales and has hit the house , gone down through the lean to tool shed too.they are however at it as I type!

And the big tree that`s taken out our supply  has alos blocked the burn , smashed through the septic tank, ripped up a part of a new fence we had put up and undermined the road up in to the farm here so that`ll take a lot of fixing before the lorries get in..... :(

Wow - that really was a big-time disaster.  Hope you are insured!